She is the Post-it Note Girl

©All Rights Reserved

She is the Post-It Not Girl

Prologue

Theme of the Day: Failure

*

Dear Belinda,

Every failure brings with it the seed of an equivalent success

Love, Post-it Note Girl

*

I finished writing the note, looked around to see if anyone was there. Nope, no one. I put it on her locker then scurried off back to the library for free period. Wondering why I just did that? Asking yourself why I signed my name as 'Post-it Note Girl'? 

You ask wonderful questions...But let me introduce myself first. My name is Confidence Meyers. Yes, Confidence. My parents married and had a kid at a young age, so they decided to name me Confidence. Not sure why, but all young people do stupid and reckless things and I'm an example. I have long brown hair that reaches past my breasts and mossy green eyes.Thanks to living in sunny California, I'm tan, but the natural kind. I love to run and play volleyball, which earns me a healthy and toned body, but I'm only 5'5 which makes it harder. When I'm not reading, I love to dance, but it's more of a hobby. I'm sixteen years old and I'm a sophomore at Woodleaf High School. But I'm not a cheerleader or a sport fanatic or even known at that. I'm the wall flower, but not the nerd nor a loner. I just like to be in the background of things instead of center. 

When I got to the library, no one even looked towards the door, not caring about me or where I had been. Just how I like it..

I walked over to a table and took out my 'Post-it List'. That's the list I use to keep track of the post it note saying, person I'm sending it to, and the theme. I put down today's information and shut it quickly to make sure no one was watching.

I looked around the library and spotted the one person I least expected to be in the library. 

Christopher Northing. The schools rebel and jerk. But the love of my life...secretly, of course. He was sitting two tables away from me, writing something in notebook, stealing glances at me that made my heart pound. Oh my god..is he looking at me?

He saw me looking at him and his eyes widened with shock. He glared at me then packed up his stuff. He left the library with one last glance and kept walking.

I guess it was too good to be true. I told myself, sighing.

*

Though back to the Post-its. I'm not going to tell you too much in my view because this really isn't my story to tell. I'm but a mere character in this story, though the title is about me. I'd like to say this story starts on a day like any other, but that's never really the case, is it?

Well..to the real story.

*

 Copyright 2012©Lovesoreel

This is just a basically sneak peak. This might start up right after I finish Alpha's Dirty Little Secret. And I'll be doing this along with the sequel to ADLS. I hope you guys like this. If you don't, then I'll probably be working on Alpha's Love Song. It depends. I'll think about it (:

Please vote for this!

VOTE(:

COMMENT(:

FAN(:

Thanks!