2//

While Emma gathered her stuff up to finally leave school, someone bumped into her and she dropped her binder and books, making all the papers in her binder fly in the air.

Emma didn't have class with Luke or Calum right now, so they weren't there to help. Emma sighed when she saw it was only Diana who had bumped into her.

Emma bent down and she tried gathering all her papers. She also had lost the order of her flashcards, which she was going to use for her presentation tomorrow.

While picking up her papers, she heard a slam and she saw that her backpack was thrown on the floor. Emma repeatedly said 'no' to herself and she crawled over to her backpack to see that her very very, very small puppy was alright. But she noticed that the snow globe Ashton gave her was broken.

She checked her puppy everywhere if it got hurt by the glass, luckily he was alright. The inside of Emma's backpack was wet and her notebooks were too. Emma thought that she should've just left the snow globe in her locker and her things wouldn't be wet right now.

Emma had tears forming in her eyes and she quickly wiped it away when someone coughed.

"P-Please stop, please leave me alone," Emma never looked up at the person who had coughed. She thought that the person had left, but when she turned around she saw that it was Michael Clifford. Michael was on the floor with Emma, helping her with her papers.

"Damn you took so many notes for Mr. Wentz," Michael said and he smiled up at Emma. Emma didn't respond to him, all she did was pick up her things. "Oh my gosh what is that!?"

Michael had finally noticed the small puppy on Emma's lap. Michael crawled closer to Emma and the puppy was licking his hand.

The red haired boy thought that this puppy was the cutest thing ever. The way the puppy licked his hand made Michael chuckle and grin at it the whole time.

"Thank you," Emma thanked Michael and she got the stack of papers he had collected and she put it inside the folder in her binder. Michael stood up from the floor and held on to the puppy, still smiling at it widely. While Michael played with Emma's puppy she took out everything in her backpack and threw it inside the trash can.

Emma didn't know how she was going to carry everything home, since she just threw away her backpack in the trash.

"I have some plastic bags in my car," Michael told Emma, giving her the puppy back. "I'll be right back."

Michael walked to his car fast, not wanting to keep Emma waiting in there. After Michael found the bag, he walked back in the school buildings, seeing Ashton and Avery going inside the janitor's closet. We all know how that ended up.

Michael rolled his eyes when he saw Ashton, not because he was having sex with her again today, but because he knows the real truth of Emma and Ashton's breakup. Even though Michael barely knows Emma, he has this weird feeling that he needed to protect her from him and he knew he would get her trust today.

"Here you go," Michael gave Emma the plastic bag and she slowly took it. She stuffed everything in that plastic bag, but not her puppy. "Come on, I'm driving you to your house."

Emma was going to protest, which made Michael chuckle and playfully roll his eyes.

"I wasn't asking. I am going to drive you home," Michael said and Emma had a small smile plastered on her face. That made Michael smile to see her finally smiling.

Both of them walked down the hallways, Emma leaving the broken snow globe on the floor.

Ashton just got out of the janitor's closet and saw that Emma was leaving with Michael. His ex best friend and his ex girlfriend were together.

"Ugh, she really gets on my nerves," Avery said, rolling her eyes. "Ash, can you give me a ride home?"

Ashton nodded but excused himself so he can go back to his locker and get his things. Ashton put his lock number and when he opened it, he took his backpack and car keys. As he slammed his locker shut he saw something from the corner of his eyes.

He turned to see some broken glass on the floor. There was a broken snow globe next to the trash can and it looked oddly familiar to him, but it wasn't ringing any bell.

He kneeled down and grabbed the snow globe, careful not to get stabbed by the glass. He turned the knob on the bottom and a familiar tune started to play. The tune stopped and he twisted it again, so he can listen to more.

Now it hit him. It was the snow globe he got for Emma when they were dating. He thought Emma thrown it months ago, but I guess he was wrong.

He picked up the small toy that was suppose to be Emma. He stared at it and all he wanted to do was throw it away but instead he put it in his pocket.

He hated Emma, he hated her for what she did to him. Emma hated Ashton for what he did to her.

************************************