3//

Michael and Emma were laughing at each other. They were laughing at the way they both "tried" to dance.

They couldn't get any of the dance moves correctly as they played the game 'Just Dance'.

After Michael dropped off Emma at her house, which was four days ago, they have gotten along very well and Emma was finally smiling again.

Calum and Luke have noticed Emma smiling now and then, which makes them smile. And they've also been noticing that Michael has been hanging around her a lot.

"I-I can't do this a-anymore," Michael laughs while he tries to talk and he plops on top of Emma's blue bean bag chair.

The dance moves for 'What Does the Fox Say?' were really weird and funny. That's why both Emma and Michael wouldn't stop laughing, and when the screen showed a replay of them dancing, that made them laugh ten times harder.

"We can't dance for shit," the-now-blonde boy says, his laughter finally dying down. Michael looks at the time and he frowns, standing up from Emma's bean bag chair and putting on his jacket. "I had a great time today, we should do it again someday."

Emma stands up too and she nods and smiles at Michael, putting her hands in her pockets. "I did too and we should, when are you free?" Emma asked.

"I'm free on Friday and Saturday," Michael replies, smiling back. Emma liked the way Michael smiled. When he smiled, Emma smiled. But for Michael, when ever he saw Emma smile, he would smile too. It made Michael happy to know that he finally got her to smile, because he knows about her past and the rough time she is going through. He's happy to know that he is the reason why Emma is smiling again.

"We should go to the football game on Friday!" Michael suggests, Emma's smile slowly fades away.

'Ashton plays football', Emma thought.

She didn't know what to say. She doesn't want Michael to think she's a loser for not going. It's obvious that Michael wants to go, but he doesn't want to go unless Emma is going with him.

When Michael final realized that Ashton played football, he frowned and started apologizing to Emma.

"I'm so sorry, Emma. I forgot that he played, we don't have to go. I won't force you, we can just watch Netflix or something." Michael rants on and on but Emma wasn't paying much attention to him.

She couldn't stop thinking of Ashton. She remembered how Ashton would always give Emma his football jersey to wear, because it looked cute on her and he wanted everyone to know that she was his.

Michael noticed that Emma had dozed off, so he snapped his fingers in front of her face and she jumped a little.

"I'm sorry," Emma apologized, feeling embarrassed. "I'll go to the game."

//

Game Day

"I don't understand why we are here, Ashton is playing." Calum rolls his eyes and puts his hands in his pockets, because it was cold.

"He's playing because he is in the team," Emma tells Calum and she continues to search for Michael.

"Why can't you just text him?" Luke suggested and Emma felt really stupid for not doing that in the first place.

She sent Michael a quick message, asking where he was and Michael was quick to respond, saying he was in line at the snack bar. Typical Michael.

It was cold, really cold, and Emma was jealous of Calum and Luke, who were keeping each other warm.