Chapter 3 - The Legend

Alison's POV

"Very well Alison, let me begin. I was born 459 years ago. My father, James Wilson, was the King of Warwick. Since I was his only son, I was the Prince. When I was 23, an old peasant was passing through our prohibited grounds. The law stated that any man passing those grounds were to be executed. So we did exactly that. We didn't realize at the time that the old man was a witch, spouse of one of the oldest witches in history. Her name was Grettan Smith. When she found out what we did to her beloved she put a curse on me that I would become this bloodsucker. But there is always a way to break the spell, so she took the lives of my whole family and shut down our kingdom. After that she locked me up in that cell, starving for 436 years. I heard people come down here a long time ago, but no one opened my cell. Then you came along yesturday. I thought like all the others who had passed by, you would ignore me, but you didn't. You set me free." I looke at him in pure astonishment. The man in front of me, who looked like he was 23 was in fact a 459 year old...vampire? After what seeme like half a century but what just in fact a minute I spoke up.

"So basically, you're saying that you're a cursed 459 year old vampire?" He looked at me in confusion.

"What's a vampire?" I mentally facepalmed myself. He's 459 years old, of course he doesn't know what a vampire is.

"Nevermind. So, how exactly do you break this curse?"

"I don't know. But I'd have to find Grettan in order to do so. But seeing as I can't step out of the castle, I highly doubt that will be happening any time soon"

"What do you mean you can't step out of the castle?" I asked, my brows furrowed together.

"Grettan she put a spell on this castle, I can't leave it" His head descended in his hands once again, his mezmerising eyes disconnecting from mine. "You should leave" He commented after a minute of silence. I looked at my watch and saw that it was already five, and I had to be home for supper. An idea occured to me and without a thought I blurted it out.

"I can help you" he rose from his position, giving me curious eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"I can help you find Grettan and get this curse off you. In return I just want you to give me information about the castle. That's it."

"Why would you want information about the castle?"

"I have to write a history project about it."

"How could you help me?" He asked me, elevating from his seat, grabbing one of the blood bags and opening it up. The sight of the blood made me uncomfortable, but I ingnored it and focused on the mission.

"There is a load of books in the library, and we could reasearch on the internet. I mean, somebody has to know about her" His eyes furrowed in confusion again.

"What's the internet?" Great Alison, way to go. The second time you've done it in a day.

"Um... why don't I show you tomorrow. I have to go-"

This right here is my type of party

Five more hours we're just getting started.

My ringtone cut me off and Brian jumped off his seat in shock ready to attack me.

"What is that sound? Where is it coming from? Whose here?" I could see his eyes turning red as he watched me pull my phone out of my back pocket.

"Brian calm down. It's just my phone" I lifted my phone which was still ringing, my mother on the other side of it.

"What is that devillish element?" I rolled my eyes. Seriousley, devillish element? My mobile is my life.

"I'll explain in a minute please just stay silent until I'm done with this." He nodded and I answered the call pressing the devillish element on my ear.

"Hey mom"

"Alison Mary Stones, where are you? You're late for supper" my mother yelled on the other side. I looked back to see Brian's eyes wide open in amusement. I stiflea laugh and focused on my mother.

"I'm sorry mom I'm at the library and I lost track of time. I'll be back soon"

"You better be or I will confiscate you from going to the library."

"Yes mom" I whined hanging up. I looked back at Brian who reamained in the same position.

"What is that?" he asked. I chuckled, making him even more confused.

"It's called a mobile phone. We use it to talk to people. It also has other uses but I'll show them to you tomorrow alright? I have to go" I said, his features relaxing slightly.

"Alright. But perhaps it's better if you did not return"

"And why would that be?" I asked surprised and a little angry.

"Grettan is dangerous Alison, she-"

"Please, I can take on an old hag. So I'm coming back wether you like it or not. Besides, won't you be needing more of those?" I pointed at the now empty blood bags. He looked down and rested his hand on his chin to think. He looks so cute. I shook away from my thoughts when I hears him mumble and 'okay' I smiled and turned around to exit the castle. Just before I completley did, Brian stopped me. I looked back to find him standing a few feet behind me.

"Thank you" A smile appeared on his face, making me do the same automatically. I nodded slightly.

"You're welcome" And with that, I left the castle, happy and excited for what was to come.

I was helping a 459 year old cursed vampire, and I was okay with it.

A/N

There you go!! I wrote this in a but of a rush so I apologize for the mistakes! I will come back and edit them later!!! Ship names yet???

Picture of Paisley to the side--->

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

-Neha