Awful Parenting

Dawn pov: my parents have been arguing all day! Just because mom let me do my photo shoot with Elle. We were all in the living room while my parents continue to argue in there bedroom. We actually really had no idea why they were arguing but it soon came to a stop.
Nicki pov: "why the fuck do you keep going against everything I fucking say to the kids?" I yell as Shawns changing vanaes diaper. "I'm not going against you Nicki I'm just annoyed that you keep on taking shit from them! That's not fair!" Shawn says placing Layla in her pin to play. "How come it ain't these bad ass kids need some fucking discipline! You always giving them every damn thing! And letting shit slide! I tell them no !!!! Then you go and tell them yes!!!! That's why they spoil now!" I say slamming our bedroom door so the kids don't here is argue. "That's my fault that they spoiled Nicki!? Don't put that on me just because I'm not harsh to my kids!" Shawn says sitting on the bed. "Harsh? Me giving they hard headed asses discipline means I'm being harsh?" I ask. "Yeah you are hard on them! They need to learn from there mistakes sometimes Nicki. !" Shawn says putting her hair up. "Really you wanna talk about fucking mistakes??? Tamiea has 2 fucking kids and she's 16 years old!!!! Because we let her learn from her mistakes!!! This is why they fuck up!! Because of you Shawn you giving them to much lead way that's awful parenting Shawn!" I say. I'm starting to get really pissed off with her. "Oh so now it's my fault Miea got pregnant?" Shawn ask. "That's not what I meant but go ahead and take it that way I'm done with this!" I say getting into the bed. Shawn gets on her phone and walks to out porch in our bedroom to talk on the phone. I'm not sure who it was but when she came back in she seemed a little sad. "What's wrong!?" I ask her as she lays in the bed not saying a word. "Nothing I just miss my daughter!" She says as she goes to sleep. As I cuddle Vanae my phone starts going off with text from Chyna.
Text convo:::
Chyna: "hey 😏"
Nicki : "hey girly 😩"
Chyna : "wanna hang out?"
Nicki: "no I'm kinda frustrated right now!"
Chyna: "why wassup?"
Nicki: "Shawn and I having some issues with the kids! I'm honestly over her right now. I'm at my braking point!"
Chyna: "what do you mean 😩"
Nicki: "I'm just tired of her going against everything I say! We can't mother our kids together were never on the same page!"
Chyna: "like how?"
Nicki: "when they act up and talk back Shawn just lets them! Or she spoils them more!"
Chyna: "yeah right ass whopping 😂👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾"
Nicki: "right !!!! Finally somebody understands!"
Chyna: "lol of corse!"
Nicki: "I gotta go girl Vanae is crying."
After I get done texting Chyna I felt surprisingly better. I rock Vanae back to sleep and place her in her crib. Once I got back in bed I tried to cuddle with Shawn grabbing her waist from behind but she removed my hands. Feeling the shade I turn over to my side of the bed and look at my phone. The lights were off but I could feel Shawn climb out of the bed. "Where you going?" I ask looking at her. "To the couch!" Shawn says. "Oh my god really? Why?" I say getting mad clapping on the lights. "Nicki please!" Shawn says putting on her robe. "No ! Tell me why? Are we really doing this right now?" I ask sitting up. "Nicki I can't deal with this I'm really upset right now!" Shawn says standing at the end of the bed. "Ok that's fine I'm your wife right? Let me fix it! You run away from everything shantae!" I say getting out the bed. "Move Nicki I don't want to do this!" Shawn says pushing away from my hugs. "Babe talk you can't just not talk to me!" I say as I force her to talk. Hours after talking about what was wrong with her we both decided that we were going to get a divorce and co parent instead. "I'll  move out! You can stay here!" Shawn says to me as grabs her purse and car keys.  "Ok what ever!" I say getting in bed with lay lay. Shawn kisses her head and walks out of our bedroom. I don't regret what just happened at all because we can't even raise our children together. So I fall asleep. The next day I wake up forgetting shame had left. As I enter the living room the kids had this upsetting look on all there faces. "What's wrong with y'all?" I ask tightening my robe. "Don't act brand new mom!" Tamiea says rocking kiea. "How could you and mom just brake up like that and not tell us anything! That's so fucked up!" Brandy says wiping tears that starts running down her face. "I'm sorry y'all I wasn't expecting it to happen so fast like it did! I'm sorry!" I say as my kids continue there attitudes. "What ever!" Donovan says sitting on the back of the sofa. "So I guess this is supposed to be better for us then!" Dawn says looking a letter Shawn wrote them. "Moms all the way in la and we are here! Because you guys can't get it together!" Brandy says. I was kinda frustrated because I knew the kids would never understand why we did this so I kinda just brushed it off.
A month later:
(3 months sense grama nena died)
Donavan's pov: every sense moma Shawn left we haven't been the happiest kids on earth. But my mom on the other hand seemed really happy. She had a new girlfriend! Well it's kind of a long story they are not together but they do things that couples do. I was happy for my mom but it was just fucked up how we had to change everything and we still don't get an explanation as to why we had to do this. "Hey baby!" My mother says to her girlfriend Chyna as they kiss. It made me so mad I hated it so much. "Hey! Good morning!" Chyna says handing My mom some alcohol. Ever since Chyna has been in the picture my mom started drinking a lot. And she was always sick. Like throwing up sick. "Hey are y'all ready to go to moms house?" My mom ask us as we all quickly answered with a yes. About a month ago when they broke up my mom moved to la but she felt to far away from us so she moved back here in a mansion a few blocks from here. She's not the only one that came back though! Everyone we knew in la moved up here because there was a huge earthquake on that side of the world so we all on the east coast!. And just like old times we all on the same block. Besides my mother Shawn and arevays mom Tiea. They live in a neighborhood a little ways away from here. "We'll get in the car lets go ! Chyna and I have some things we gotta do!" My mother says as we leave.

(Back at home after ditching her kids )
Nicki pov: after Shawn and I finally went to court to get the divorce over with Chyna and I got together. It wasn't on purpose in fact I never liked this girl but while I was hurt she kinda grew on me. As her and I are talking in the bedroom we begin to get down to having sex. Something I haven't felt in a while. Shawn and I fucked before I left to my interview and video shoot about 4 months ago but that was it. Chyna on the other hand plays with it every night. She's not really good at it to be honest. She has yet to taste me and actually put me in positions to make my body work until hurts. But the way Shawn and I did it I couldn't imagine that anybody could ever do it like her and I did it. But the fact that Chyna sucked at fucking me kinda bothers me. Pretty much all she does is grind on me until she bust then finger fucks me! That's really no fun at all! As Chyna is doing what she does I kinda pretend to moan because she's really doing it way to soft and fast. I guess only Shawn knows I like it deep hard and slow. I like my damn. Hair pulled and I wanna sweat my hair out and take a shower and get 2 more rounds under hot water after the 4 amazing rounds Shawn and I do in the bed and on the floor. All I could do to keep my self sane was think about Shawn while Chyna continued to fuck me. After she was done I got up and got into the shower alone. As I'm standing under the shower I look at the glass doors and I have flash backs about all the sexual things Shawn and I did in here. Anyway! Later that night Chyna left to go to work out in Miami for a video shoot with tyga. So I was home alone. I tried my best to rest but honestly I was super horny and couldn't sleep.

What's going to happen next?