A talk with arevaya

At Shawns house:
Shawns pov: "dawn!!!, Miea , Dee, " I yell as my kids come running down the stairs. They all stand around Brandy waiting for my reaction. "You guys look nice!" I say smiling at them still holding nae. Tamiea had on a basic black two piece from my winter collection. Donovan had on some holy jeans that were acid washed with a black button up and pink bow tie also from my collection. He was wearing his black timberlands and his dreads had been freshly twisted. My son was A1 today. I assumed him and dawn where doing the twin thing because she was dressed in this black fitted dress with pink toms and pink jewelry. She had her hair in 2 long French braids she kind of looked like an Indian princess. "Thanks mom!" They all say checking themselves out in the mirror. "Y'all quit !" I say as we all laugh. "Ok so here is the deal! I've got good news for all of you! Mom wants us to spend thanksgiving as a family!" I say as all the kids get happy. "We are going home to our mansion where mom is to have dinner and family time!! But listen ! There will be no talking or making comments about us getting back together ok? Can we agree on that?" I ask as they all nod there heads. "And also don't say anything about Tiea or Chyna at dinner tonight! Understood?" I ask as they keep nodding. "Now after dinner moms going to take y'all to see her side of the family! Be on y'all best behavior please! I will not be with you guys I'm going to pick up Arevaya and spend some time with her!" I say as my kids smile at me and agree. "Ok but if grandpa is there I'm not going!" Brandy says. She still hates him for all he did back when she was 5. He always told Nicki and I that we raised her like a tramp and he even hit her once!. "Ok Diea we gone talk to mom about that one!" I say as she agrees. "Ok mom!" She says as they all split up and I take nae to use the restroom.
Later at dinner:
Nickis house:
Donovan pov: once we got to my moms house she was already in the kitchen throwing down. Mom had the kitchen on fleek with the food. "Aye mom! I missed you!" I say as my mom hugs me super tight. "I missed you way more prince!" She says still hugging me. "Mom when your belly gone get big!" Dawn ask he as she let go of me and hugs dawn. "It's starting to be but next month for sure!" My mother says as we all laugh. "Where is it starting I barley see a bump!" Dawn says cracking up. "What ever where is my baby?" My mother says looking around for nae. "She's outside moms getting her out her car seat." Miea says. "Ok hi Diea you ok?" My mother says hugging Brandy. "Yes mom I'm fine! I'm really happy we doing this together!" Brandy says. "Momy!!!!!!" Nae says running in to my mother as she picks her up. "Hi my little baby girl! I've missed you happy birthday baby!" She says kissing her. "Hi Shawn!" My mother says to my other mom as she waves. "Hey Onika!" She says with a short smile. We all started to help my mother cook. There was Turkey , greens , banana bread, peach cobbler, chitterlings, smoked ham, corn on the cob, macaroni salad, cheesecake, home made Vanilla bean ice cream , and of corse my moms favorite Cajun salad. We also made pumpkin pie. After hours  of cooking dinner we finally sat down to eat.  My parents were not really talking much though.
Shawn pov:
As we sat at dinner Nicki and the kids where having really funny conversations and could not stop laughing for the world. "Aye but I bet I get more numbers then moms but though!" Donavan says as we all laugh. His sisters had been making fun of him for not having a girlfriend. "No you didn't have to go there!" Nicki says as she's cracking up. Nae was in her high chair eating and not really talking much she was far to busy stuffing food in her mouth and laughing at God knows what. "Why yall talking about me! I don't think I want another two sisters coming man ! Cuse y'all get mean!" Donavan says as his sisters keep laughing at him. "Well Laylah loves you! Huh lay lay!" Brandy says. "Dee?" Laylah says pointing at Donovan. Everyone laughs because she has food all over her face. "You guys finish up so we can go to grandmas house!" Nicki says drinking her wine. "Mom!" Brandy says looking at me. "Oh yeah! Nicki Brandy doesn't want to go!" I say looking at her. "Why not baby? If it's because of grandpa he won't do shit with me standing there!" Nicki says standing up. "You promise you won't leave mom?" Brandy ask looking her. "Yes I'm not leaving y'all around them! Especially my father!" Nicki says as Brandy smiles. "Ok I'll go than.!" Brandy says. "Ok perfect! ... Shawn can I talk to you for a minute?" Nicki ask me as I looker her confused. "Sure I guess!" I say standing up. "Watch your sister you guys !" Nicki says as her and I walk into my old office. "My stuff is just how I left it!" I say as we both laugh. "Yeah I didn't move a thing the house it still the same just with Chyna here! But your clothes and everything is still all in the same place. Chyna hates it too!" Nicki says as we both laugh. "Well why don't you move it!" I ask confused. "Because we bought this home together! Chyna don't live here! This is our house!" Nicki says as I smile. "Ok , but what did you wanna talk about!" I ask as she begins. "Well last week in the park when We got into that little argument! I just really wanted to apologize! I'm really sorry I have been acting very rude towards you and my friends and family. I'm really sorry! I called you a bitch but I didn't mean it Shawn! I really didn't I was super upset and I didn't know what to do I felt like ty was keeping things from me and I felt like Tiea was kinda taking my place and I don't know it just didn't sit right with me! But I'm sorry and I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me! All this fighting we do isn't healthy for our children. We don't need to be together to be happy with each other. Can we start over? I just miss being your friend!" Nicki says as I look at her. Her eyes seemed a little cry ready but no tears. I knew she meant each word she said so I smiled and forgave her. "I forgive you!" I say as we share a hug. But the thought in my head wouldn't stop running through my mind. Nicki only wanted to be my friend. But I really wanted her and I to be more than that. I guess I had to let it go. "Ok thank your for herring me out! Let's go!" She says as she walks out of my office. I turn around and look at my office behind me as I remember some moments I had in here.
(Moments from Shawns head)
"I love you!" (Nicki and Shawn hugging) "Momy I can't find my dance bag!" (Brandy talking to Shawn) "I hate you!" (Nicki says to Shawn after a physical fight!) "I'm busy!" (Shawn says on her phone) "we can fuck right here on your desk!" (Nicki says laughing sitting on top of Shawns desk.)