Chapter 4

***

The camera is obtain from the floor; the lenses are still in tact.

Interviewer: Is the camera doing alright, Michael? Yeah? Okay. Okay well, im sorry by the downgrade that happened right there with the camera. Lauren's foot shoved it to the ground by accident while on a little fight with Normani Kordei and Dinah Jane Hansen. But everything is fine now. Right ladies?

They all nodded. This time Normani was holding an icepack on her head too.

Interviewer: Last question from twitter is from.. @Camreneatmyp um...@camreneatmyp-

Lauren: @camreneatmypussy. yeah I know, our fans are inappropriate sometimes...

Dinah: OMG! that username deserves an award!

Normani: an Oscar award!

Ally: Oh jesus, forgive this childs. they don't know what they doing. Amen.

Camila: omg....

Lauren: ......

Awkward silence.

***

Interviewer: Anyways, she asks what do you guys do when on break from touring and doing concerts? Do you guys go suntanning? Go to the beach? Hang with friends?

Normani: I don't go suntanning...

Dinah: hahaha. Normani im peeing!

***

Frame was cut down by the amount of jokes Normani was receiving. For example, Lauren yelling, " My poor chocolate Swirl!" or Dinah shouting, " You better not go suntanning Mani, I don't want a burnt chicken wing in the group!".

She got bullied. For that reason, we cut down the interview. Bullying is NOT good kids.

Ally: I visit my family in Texas and spend my break with them.

Camila: I just go to Miami and break dance to high school musical songs with my sister.

Dinah: I babysit my siblings and bully them while snapchatting it! It's great.

Lauren: Im never living my future kids with you Dinah....

Camila: Yeah, me neither.

Dinah: But I wanna babysit yall Camren childs!

Awkward silence took place.

Ally: Church is good y'all!