Chapter 10

Sorry it took sooo long, I just really didnt want to rewrite this whole chapter again, but I did because it didnt look like I was going to get my laptop back anytime soon. But then I got it back so I combined the new with the old and its extra long now. So I NEED lots of Comments and Votes.

Is your favorite color blue?(Part of the song, not a question)
Do you always tell the truth?
Do you believe in outer-space?
And I’m learning you

Is your skin as tanned as mine?
Does your hair flow sideways?
Did someone take a portion of your heart?
And now I’m learning you.

Artist: Yuna

Song: Deeper Conversation

"To know something is entirely different from assumming. Because you know what they say about people who assume."-Sage Aroem

Sage’s Pov.

“Just go away Blaze. I just don’t want to talk to you right now.” I told him tears still coming down full force on my face. My voice sounded a little groggily like I needed sleep.

There was a brief silence before Blaze started to talk again. I didn’t want to hear it, I was too embarrassed and I wasn’t trying to hear any ounce of rejection that he might tell me.

“Sage, I’m going to go pick up Aubrey and Corey, but when I get back we’re going to talk about it.” He waited for me to say something, but I didn’t. I just curled up on my bed, silently wishing it never happen. I was so stupid.

I could tell I wasn’t his type multiple times, but I just couldn’t seem to get that through my head. But his kisses felt so real, like he wanted to kiss me. I tried to not think of anything, but all I could concentrate on was those electric green eyes of his. What would have happened if his family didn’t come in? Would we have kept going? Or would he have finally come to his senses? Would I have? I shook those thoughts off and turned over and fell into a light slumber.

 I was woken up by soft knocks at my door and then someone coming in. When I finally opened my eyes I could see that that person was Blaze. I really didn’t want to talk about it, but we have to get this over with don’t we?

He sat on the edge of bed, his face actually showing concern. At first he just looked towards the floor for a couple of seconds then up at my face. His green eyes were lacking their glow; they were dull like something was taking the spark out of them. 

“Sage, we don’t have to talk about it ever again. It was a mistake that shouldn’t have happen and I shouldn’t have let it happen. It was my fault; I took advantage of you when I shouldn’t of.”

 “No, I knew better.  I’m so sorry; I know that kind of thing would only complicate things. You’re right it was just a spur of the moment thing and I don’t know what was going through my mind. Blaze it’s fine. What really bothered me is that-well- I don’t want you to think that I’m easy, or that I was purposely trying to you know, with you.” I mean it wasn’t the full truth but it was enough to hopefully lose some of the awkwardness.

 His face changed from blank to one of shock. “What? Sage you’re the last one I think would be easy or pushing yourself at me. Like I said, you’re smart you won’t fall in love with me. And trust me I knew you weren’t trying to do that with me, I wouldn’t have let it get that far, I wouldn’t do that to you. And besides it’s my fault. I don’t know what I was thinking taking advantage of you like that, it was just a heat of the moment thing. Can we just go back to normal?” I looked up at him. His green eyes seem to brighten up the room. I know they say that the eyes are the windows to the soul, but I never knew that to be true. Blaze might not show his emotions on his face, but his eyes tell it all.