Chapter 21

This chapter is dedicated to Tiny3465 because this was one of the couple stories I started reading online I think, I read it on a different site, but its on here now! It's very good and suspenseful, and a good romance. I reccommend it definitely! Go read her story Like I'm Going To Fall in Love With You!

Thanks for all the comments, votes, and reads last chapter! They were all read and I'm sorry I couldnt get this out sooner! Enjoy this chapter and tell me what you think! Let's see if we can top last chapter's comments!!

Silence is a mask I wear

And it cries alone, and it just lies alone

Whispers planted over time, they will take sprout and rise

They will kill in disguise

Well I might break but you cant tell me that I'm not strong enough

And you can only pull me to the bottom, oh just for a couple weeks

And depression is your weapon of choice, but I'll just sing before it's too late.

Artist: Foster The People

Song: Sorry Little Lucy

Sage’s Pov.

A week passed and I didn’t fully forgive Blaze, you can’t keep treating people like that but the way I see it, I will gain his trust that way. I needed to prove to Blaze and myself that all it took was a little persistence and kindness and he would let me in. I cleaned myself up and headed to the living room, plopping on the couch next to Zac who was eating popcorn.

“Give me some,” I asked and he made no eye contact, his attention never left the screen but he handed me the heavily buttered popcorn in the blue-ish green bowl. Zac was watching some movie with a talking orange dog. I looked again and smacked him on the arm playfully.

“Zac are you watching Adventure time?” I laughed and he just gave me a cheeky smile.

“Yup! It’s one of the best cartoons of this generation.” He spared me a glance and his attention was back on the television. Lana came out of the kitchen with a sandwich and lemonade. But to my surprise, she didn’t sit down with it, she handed it to Zac, who winked at her.

“Whoa, Lana are you actually giving in to Zac’s wildest desire?” She gave me a sharp look and corrected me.

 “Hell no! I’m not loca, chika. This idiot just won a bet and what he won was a sandwich made by me.” I just shook my head not even wanting to know what the bet was. I was bored already and I wanted to actually do something and not just sit at home like we’ve been for the last week.

Lana walked towards Blaze’s door which if was opened looked right into the living room; he sees everything from the side, if he had the door opened.

“Come out with us. You’ve been cooped up in there on that computer for hours.” She was leaning on the opposite side of the white coated door frame, so I could see into the room and see that Blaze was in the same position, in the bed shirtless on his computer.

He sighed and said something that I didn’t catch. Lana closed the door and came and sat in the recliner on the side of the sofa I was seated in.

Blaze came out two minutes later with a clean shirt on, and sat next to me on the couch. It was a distance away and I’m sure Lana noticed it but she said nothing.

“Welcome to the party lover boy!” Zac said popping skittles in his mouth. Blaze ignored him and zoned in on the TV, but Zac wasn’t done. “Why are you sitting so far away like you don’t want to feel up on that body?” I giggled and Blaze blushed a little before pulling me close to him. Once I was comfortable Blaze’s tenseness disappeared. The warmth radiated out of his body, and once again I felt like this was real and not just part of the deal.