Chapter 11

MY lovely new cover was made by Xo--LoveStruck--oX thank you soo much!

Can’t you see?

It won’t mean a thing to me
I’ve been doing this too long
Baby girl, I’ve felt it all
So watch out
If you try to play your luck
Ain’t nobody gonna care enough
To catch you fall

So don’t you fall in love
Don’t make me make you fall in love
Don’t make me make you fall in love with a boy like me
Nobody needs to fall in love

Artist:The Weeknd

Song:Birds(Part 1)

(Pics to the side)

Sage’s Pov. 

“Oh dude look even the writers caught you smiling, read some more. This is just too good,” Zac told us while reading into the magazine. “It says and I quote ‘do we detect somewhat of a smile on this suffer in silence bachelor? Maybe so with this brown-eyed beauty. We know nothing about this Sage girl, besides her name. Will we be seeing her in the future? Will the rumors of their soon marriage be confirmed?”

“Interesting, well I guess things will be confirmed at my parent’s party on Saturday night.” Blaze said picking up his plate and mine and putting it in the sink.

“That’s today Blaze! Why wouldn’t you tell me the specific date? I have to find a dress! Oh dude, a dress! Your mom would freak if I wore a dress that wasn’t stylish enough.”

“Sage, I didn’t tell you because it’s all handled don’t worry about it. I noticed that’s something you like to do, so I thought it was better not to.” Blaze replied calmly.

“You just know everything don’t you,” was my sarcastic answer, to which he just shrugged.

“Well what does my dress look like then?” I was curious onto what I would be wearing to this event, I knew it wouldn’t be anything less that super expensive, but that’s expected.

What would his family think of me, once the tabloids figure out who I am? His mom knows and accepts it his dad gave me a slight disgusted look, but the rest of them I wouldn’t know. I don’t know if I’ll be able to get through the rest of night, so thank the Lord that Aubrey and Zac would be there. Blaze would probably not talk; I mean that was expected too.

“Your dress is in my closet. You pick out of the rack on the right of the closet.” I ran out of the kitchen and into Blaze’s room, where my brother was still sleeping soundly. I walked into the closet and looked to my right; it was filled with dozens of clothes and accessories. I picked out this black, La Femme 18515 strapless dress. It was beautiful with diamonds in a zigzagged formation below the breast and it wrapped all the way around. It was long and flowy and it would be perfect for the dinner. I ran my hand over the silky fabric admiring the quality. A hand reached out and touched me and I jumped startled.

“So do you like the dress?” Blaze asked, with a deep silky type quality to his voice.

“It’s so perfect. I almost feel unworthy to wear it.” Then I thought deeply about it, “How much Blaze?”

“Come on Sage, we’ve been over this” Blazed groaned.

“I just want to know I’m not going to complain or anything.”

He sighed and told me anyway, “This one was relatively cheaper. Only $600, it’s not that bad.”

“It doesn’t have a tag, how do you know?”