Chapter 18

Book to check out is Tethered! UH! I'm so love with this book right now. Lol I really love Teddy and the chapters are good and long! Dedicated ForgetMeNot for the great story! If you love the whole mythical werewolves story, you love this, but instead of wolves their monsters! It's unique! Check it out!

 PLEASE COMMENT! VOTE ! AND FAN(Follow)

"Come on, everyone just needs a little burst of confidence. A random compliment can make someone's day."-Lana Cole

You stick to me like glue
Oh, it's true
I can't get you off my brain
When you came in the room
Didn't know what to do
Boy, I melted so fast
It was a sweet rapida
I sunk to the ground
You swept me off my feet and

Artist: Bridgit Mendler

Song:Quicksand

Sage’s Pov.

The festival was beautiful and the dancers even asked for volunteers, and not judge a book, but I had a feeling that Lana could dance. She grabbed me and Aubrey’s hands and forced us to learn with her. The dancers took us to the back, and we threw on the grass skirts and danced. I was having the time of my life.

As I was swaying to the music, I could feel eyes on me; and not just any eyes, I felt Blaze’s. I don’t know how I could tell but it gave me familiar tingles. I looked over to him and found him staring at me in some sort of trance. Zac waved a beer in front of his face snapping his attention away from my body. I’m not going to lie; I liked the attention I got from Blaze. I liked it a lot, a little too much probably. But I’m sure it’s because I haven’t had a boy pay attention to me in a long time.

They started to play a catchy tune and all the couples got up to dance. We strutted back to the chairs, and before I could sit next to him, Blaze pulled me down on his lap. I let out a surprise squeak and he wrapped his arms around my stomach.

“Blaze what are you doing?” I asked because he was a little handsy, and was rubbing his face in my hair and inhaling.

“Nothing, just smelling” He gave a small smirk and then I looked onto the table and saw three beers. Of course Blaze was being affectionate, he was drunk; or at least a little buzzed. I felt a little ounce of courage so I got up, with much protest from Blaze and pulled him up and onto the dance floor. About time we got up there a slower song was playing.

I swayed with him lightly my arms extended their full length and on his shoulder, and his hands on my waist. We were dancing as if we were two adolescent kids in puberty, who are each other’s first crush. But out of nowhere Blaze gets a little impatient and pulls me close. I allow him to control my moves because I knew he was just a little drunk. He spun me around and pulled me back to him, with my back against his chest and my butt against his private area and we slowly rocked to the beat.

If anything this was the sweetest moment I’ve ever had with Blaze, and he didn’t even realize. I closed my eyes and didn’t open them till Zac called for us. I was disappointed that we had to go, but I know that all good things have to come to an end. I smiled and pulled Blaze off to where our friends stood.

Once we were back in the car I noticed that Stacy and Marnie were missing. I mean I do hate them but I wouldn’t want anything bad to happen to them.

“Where’s TweedleDee and TweedleDum?” I asked Aubrey, knowing that she would have noticed.

“Oh they left for the hotel an hour ago, they weren’t ‘having fun’ and they brought some guys with them the last I saw.” Aubrey replied nonchalant I laughed because I knew that she could care less. Even though there was more space since the two unwanted guests were gone, I still sat on Blaze’s lap absorbing all his affection he was giving up.