Chapter 2

2 years later
(Grey in the MM)
"Damn Mike I Really Hate To Do This To You Because I Actually Liked You!" I said pacing back and forth with my new glock 42 caliber in my right hand. I stopped pacing and turned on my heels facing him.

"It won't happen again Queen just let me go" Mike loudly begs.I'm glad I picked a warehouse out in the middle of nowhere because he is screaming.

"Oh I know it won't happen again Mike" I say with a smile on my face. I take my gun off safety and walk up to him.

"Please Queen, please. I'm begging you" he points out the obvious. He's around 6'5 , darkskin and is all muscle so begging doesn't look good on him. He's sitting in a chair tied up, naked. He have blood all over his face and missing teeth, cuts all over him from the people i had to get him. I look at Grey who is standing a few feet away from me and he looks back and chuckles. I lift my gun up and put it to Mike temple.

"Grey didn't I tell you I like this guy? I told you that right?" I ask my right hand man.

"Yeah you did Ma" he responds

"And what you tell me?" I say looking back at the crying Mike.

"To watch him because he robbed people in the past and he could do it to you to" Grey says the exact word he told me.

"And I should've listened to you. Because this bitch nigga tried it!" I say pissed off and pulled the trigger. Knowing he was dead I walked over to Grey, put the gun on safety and handed it to him.

"Burn this warehouse down, go visit LaLa and let me know how she's doing." I say talking about one of the Traps I have in Detroit. That's my home city but I moved to Ann Arbor after Tone got killed two years ago. He was the love of my life and I lost him so I couldn't risk losing my daughter in the same place.

"Alright. Tell my niece I said Wassup" Grey said . I met him through Tone. He was his bestfriend and ever since we met He's been mine too.

"Okay and you better be at her birthday party tomorrow or we gone fight" I say laughing and he laughs too.

"I'm gone be there but we can fight now. Nigga what's good?" He asked in his deep voice. Squaring up with me.

"Wassup? With yo Allstate voice having ass" I square up too. We laugh and hug even though I got this nigga brain and blood on me.

"Alr Ma. I'll hit you up later" he say and I walk out the building. I unlocked the door to my black on black 2015 Mercedes-Benz. I started it up and pulled off. I'm driving down the highway listening to Tre Coast Your Last. I'm in the best mood today and I don't know why.

15mins later I pulled up to my lovely home. 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, basement and 2 car garage. I couldn't stay in the same house that I shared with him. It was depressing.

I jog up the staircase and seen my Maid Mary cleaning up. "Hey Mary" I say greeting her. She is 42yrs old, Hispanic, chubby and worked for Tone for a couple years. When I moved, she moved too. She knows what I do for a living but she isn't allowed to tell anyone about it or she will end up dead.

"¡hola!" She greets me smiling. I walk right in my room and kick off my black jimmy choo's . I stripped out the clothing that had blood all over it. Weirdly on Que my phone starts ringing and my sisters name pops up on the screen.

"Hello?..." I answer the phone

"You're daughter wanted to call you" Khadijah says in the phone instantly making me smile.

"Put my baby on the phone" I respond.

"Hi mommy" India says softly sounding sad which put a frown on my face because I hate when my babygirl is sad.