Chapter 1

In the beginning growing up in the hood. You see everything and everywhere throughout the ghetto.

A lot of robberies, shootouts, home invasions. And not to mention drugs being passed down. Sold by millions of cash dollars. Even more in the outside of the United States.

All types of drugs no matter if it's cocaine,herion,crack, weed, and key ounces all applies to it.

All the hustlers, players,pimps, gangsters and dopeboys. Join the part of the fast lifestyle.

Even the ones that's a rapper doing music but still has connection this lifestyle in the streets.

No matter what ya are or whom you become it's still harder trying get out of the game.

This game is supposed to be sold not to be told.

Never tell anyone about your secert or any moves.

And definitely never get high on your own supply.

It's just the part of the rules of the game in this lifestyle.

Prodigy keeps it simple as that no dumb nigga is not gonna take down his hustle yep that's right you heard it first.

If you didn't know then everyone should knows he's smarter then your average well now you know.

He makes sure his game is on point like the ten commandments.

What niggas gotta realize is the simple fact of it all.

Prodigy and Havoc  didn't choose this game. The game choose them.

Jamal Atkins a.k.a Prodigy came from the hard times in the hood he had bigger dreams that no one else could see.

The struggles that he faced throughout his life made him the man of who he is today.

He couldn't do everything in this game alone so he needed a partner.

His longtime friend from middle school Dehaven Hampton a.k.a Havoc was one of his loyal right hand man to get the job done.

Prodigy knows him like the back of his hand like a page of the book.

He couldn't figure out if he was trigger happy or what every minute he'll switch up like a light switch.

Prodigy on the other hand wanted everything to be proven before making a move he thinks more than Havoc does.

He remains on the hush not telling a soul to anyone about his business.

He keeps a small circle just to make sure his family and everyone safe out of harm's way.

Prodigy wants to be successful of making it out but, he's not sure will Havoc do the same.

The way their paths are set up in front of them are taking a different turn.

Prodigy wants to be his own boss starting a business anyone can hustle for drugs or anything in the streets.

He's not that average type to just stick with for the rest of his life.

He wants something bigger that he always been dreaming about throughout his teens and adulthood.

He has more important things to worry about his family, friends, and other associates comes last in his book.

Now as things were in for him he gets his Samsung Galaxy Edge 6 while making his call.

The ring back tone was playing by Big L The Enemy feat. Fat Joe that was his favorite joint as the call picked up.

"Hello this Havoc what up," He said in his deep voice while cleaning his gun.

"What's good nigga?" Prodigy said while sitting in his black leather chair taking a sip of his grey goose.

"Look man pay attention closely word on the street is somebody is trying to hit us," Havoc said while feeling paranoid.

"Damn nigga did I tell you to keep things on the low," Prodigy said in anger while slamming his hands the hardwood table.

"I know you did but we need to act fast now!" Havoc said as blood rushing in his veins.

"Alright man," Prodigy said while hanging up.

As he drink up his last grey goose Prodigy hated the fact he had to handle street business other than this business.

He's trying to build from the ground up and expand.

As he walked up to his safe he grab he 45mm, tech 9, & his A-K 47 fully loaded on safety while loading it in his bag.

As he gets that done Prodigy prepares for a big event tonight he wants everything to go smoothly before he heads out.

He looks around to check  that everyone doing their job the way it's supposed to be done.

Before he leaves out to handle important things he gets side track by one of his co-owner at the club.

The streets always calls him for trouble.

If it's about a hit or anything Havoc just knows only one thing kill kill trigger happy.

That's the only thing he knows hustling getting money in the streets or just take money and rob them.

Dehaven Mitchell a.k.a Havoc he's not like the smart or to ever even think for nothing type he just goes and do it.

The only successful thing he knows is to be rich for what he does is to stick with it for what he knows and that's it.

He never thought about or even getting out of the hood cause he feels like nothing will ever change him.

Havoc knows Prodigy like the back of his hand as well.

Only difference is between him and Prodigy is he knows that he has bigger plans and Havoc even realize it.

But in his evil thoughts he can try the best he can to keep Prodigy in this game.

And to make sure he doesn't go legit on him before it's too late.

While Havoc was cruising down his in 2012 Chevy Impellia he had stopped by with one of his connects.

As the brief conversion started on a short note.

Havoc told one of his soldiers to be on the lookout for anything that's suspicious out here in the streets.

As he gave him the heads up Havoc got back in his whip and drove off.

Going fifty-eight miles per hour in the city speed limit zone Havoc didn't have no patients on being on the run.

He had to make moves and keep things flowing if didn't get done he'll make it personal with himself.

Prodigy he already knows the ends and outs to this business other than what Havoc knows.

Havoc is about street business so if it ain't about pushing heavy product then he's not interested on no other shit.

That's how he gets down no matter who likes it or not.

Havoc' s family never approved his lifestyle but he can care less of what they think.

If getting money in the streets is the only thing he knows Havoc will have to deal with it do or die.

While Havoc is still driving he gets a phone call from his goons as he picks up in the receiver.

"Yo what up son," Havoc said slowing down his whip.

"Yo something went had down man we need you asap," One of Havoc's goons said while quickly hanging in up.

"Fuck man!" Havoc in anger hitting his hand on the steering wheel before pushing the gas pedal.

"Ain't this a bitch," Havoc mumbled to himself as he turns up the radio full blast playing Scarface Burn feat. Z-Ro.

As Havoc made his destination he stops and pulls over as he waited for Prodigy to show up.