Chapter 3

Havoc and Prodigy are like the dream team in the streets. Both of them have different priorities.

Prodigy being the smartest. Havoc being the opposite side compare to his longtime homie.

He knows him so well like the two pit bulls fighting each other on the back of their hand.

Havoc was the main opposite he only knows how to get money in the streets nothing else prior to his mindset on how he thinks.

He was raised in a bad environment since it all begin.

Since birth everything was a curse. His parents gave him up for an adoption due to drugs, alcohol, prostitution, and abuse.

Since growing up as a child he didn't have a family that cared about him.

He grew up living from a foster home to group home and half way house.

Havoc wasn't the type to be told what to do so he was a high school drop out with no education.

He got involved into the game at the age of sixteen selling weed, ecstasy pills, any type of drug that's selling in the ghetto.

The streets always been his home everything that he had taught and learned he never wants to get out.

Havoc never let nothing change him even if his partner tried he still doesn't wanna get out of the lifestyle.

He knows Prodigy is the smartest one. So if Havoc had to do in his power to pull Prodigy from getting out he will do it on a set time.

During the mean hours of the night.

Havoc gets a call from Prodigy as he picks up.

"Yo ," Havoc said in the receiver.

"Listen Havoc tell your people's to shut everything down until things cool off. I don't want another bullshit to pop off," Prodigy said demanding orders.

"Aight got ya," Havoc said while sitting in his whip.

"Another thing don't fuck it up either get another new connect to meet with until I decide to turn everything back on,"Prodigy said after ending the call.

Havoc was on the mission to let his henchman and his crew to put the word out there.

Everything must shut down the orders from Prodigy before another threat comes knocking at their door.

Havoc pulled out his IPhone 6 to make the call to his henchman and everyone.

The ring back tone started playing from Scarface Dope Man Pushing until the caller picks up.

"Yo what up," Havoc's henchmen speaks in his deep dark rough voice.

"Listen up we all gotta lay low until things calm down. Tell your peoples and the crew shut down the operation," Havoc ordered in demands.

"Got ya boss," Havoc's henchmen said as he gets up from his chair as heads towards the next room.

"Go to every spot and make sho the business running smoothly pronto, " Havoc said giving another orders while he makes another call.

After the short call Havoc was in the deeper end he hated to just sit around not make moves.

So with in the mean time he went on and made another move to make another connect.

Havoc drove on the highway playing Scarface's new CD Deeply Rooted blasting through the speakers.

He was going 77 miles per hour on the highway until he arrived his destination in Chicago Illinois.