Chapter 4

Dedicated toMysteryAuthor34

After a long hectic days and nights Prodigy finally made it home to the love of his life.

He needed some relief from all the stress that he's  been dealing with.

Running a business at a night  club and still involved in  the drug trade  at the same time.

Being the ultimate hustler has been in his family generation.

That's in his blood passed down by his father.

He's been living in two different lifestyles is much harder  for his family's sake.

He wants to make sure they were good not have to struggle for nothing or anything . If it's helping his children getting through college.

This is what he needs to do to make in this life to sacrifice for it all.

Everything is at high stakes so now it's time for Prodigy to figure out his next move.

He couldn't wait to get home to his wife.

Like they say thugs need love to as they phrase it. As for Prodigy he is one of those gangster and a gentleman type.

He's not your average ones that slips up or let a bitch run game on. He's not interested those money hungry thots.

But that's another story for now. Let's get to the real shit.

As he made his way to the driveway as he enters his garage with his wife's vechile 2015 BMW parked right beside it.

Prodigy and his wife Alennia have been together for ten years  and known each other their whole lives.

"Hey bae I missed you," Alennia said stepping in kissing him on the lips while looking sexy as ever. 

"I see what you've been up to hun? " Prodigy making dead eye full of lust  referring to the his lady.

"I've been handling things here before putting the kids to bed for school in the morning," Alennia said while in the kitchen by the marble countertop putting up dishes wearing a red velvet robe.

Alennia is a light skin butter pecan complexion her height stood up 5-2 , 145 pounds , light brown eyes , pretty face , with a phat ass to match.

The two enjoys spending quality time with each other when their alone even when the kids are sleep.

Prodigy sit down on his Lazyboy mocha brown loveseat as his wife joins with him sitting on top as they made another passionate strong kiss.

They decide to play a game  it's not the ordinary game though Prodigy loves the fact about spicing things up.

"Do you wanna play? " Alennia said in question grabbing the other remote control.

"Hell yeah," Prodigy said with excitement he wants nothing more but to love every drop of that sweet pussy.

"See that's what I'm talking about a down ass chic that will play the game with a nigga," Alennia  laughed seductively looking into her husband's eyes.

We began playing the game and  she was having fun shooting the zombies.

More importantly for him he was having fun looking at the wrong thing. With his mind in the gutter.

His eyes just can't turn away from his wife.

Alennia's body was hella amazing and Prodigy definitely won't let another man take his place.