Chapter 6

The Blueprint To The Game

Chapter 6

“ Who sent you nigga ? “ Havoc said viciously towards the lifeless man holding his 45 close to the side of  his face the Danger was fearless he wasn't afraid to die over no need between his headman and Havoc. He wasn't no snitch either. They happened to have caught him slipping after doing one of his drop off, but it was too late to turn back now. If he went out he was going out like a G.

“ Ha! Ha! I can't answer that question for you. Why don't you just kill me?” He questioned with a heartless look spreads across his face.

He was helpless; something that he had never been since he had been in the game. He felt bare without his 9mm weapon on his hip.  Barely out of breath as he  lungs begin to burn from the after effect if the brutal beating. His chest heaved up and down rapidly as he tried to catch his breath, but somehow couldn't. Closing his eyes as blood dripped down from his busted lip he said a silent prayer to himself.

“ To late to say your prayers now nigga,” oc Havoc said as if he read his mind.

  Click! Click!...  The gun releases from off of  it's safely.

“ Listen you bitch ass nigga!  I don't  have all damn day to be playing guess games with you. You either give me a answer or all this hot led will be all on your ass. “ Havoc spat out as his  patience was growing thin.

Lucky swallowed the lump that formed into the back of his throat as sweat rolled down his forehead.

“ All I know is you're a target and you are in a territory of war. You should've been warned when all of my soldiers were coming for you and your partner. “ The bloody man said while trying to catch his breath as blood continues to drip out.

“ Goons! ” Havoc said to his soldiers.   

“Get this motherfucker right here! “ Havoc ordered while the goons as they picked him up and hung him on metal chains.

 Havoc shows him no mercy and didn't have time to sit and talk. He already heard word on the street who was behind the shooting that had taken place.

Just when Havoc draws his 45mm weapon as  his trigger happy finger begin to itch  and ready to shoot. Lucky hollered out in fear.

“ Alright! Alright! Alright! “ Lucky finally said  with the fear in his eyes as tears begins to travel down his cheeks.

“ Biggie,” he simply stated while barely being able to keep his eyes open.

“ Biggie?” Havoc repeated as he looked over at his goons.

Biggie was what he called a friendenemy. They went way back and use to hustle together back in the days. He was from the West side of New York when Havoc was from the south side. Things took a turn for the worse when these two had beef. In their eyes it was all about being at the top of the spotlight. Being the head of the dope game. Taking over all throughout the city. East coast, North coast, West coast,  and down south.

The beef lead them to a robbery near the spot at the corner of the shop mart store. Havoc was robbed by one of ie’s Biggie's associates. They robbed him for his cell phone, stacks of money, jewelry, and anything that the niggas got their hands on.. They took it without giving two fucks.

Still til this day that's what made Havoc even more furious just thinking about it like it was yesterday. Neither the say less he definitely wants revenge from the niggas that's still owes and repay him for the lines that should have never been cross.