Beggining

Kyungsoo's Pov

*Beep *Beep* *Beep* 8:00 AM

My alarm is way too late I thought. I have a test today. I cant be late! I rushed to the washroom and when I saw my reflection on the mirror, I sighed. 'Gold Eyes' I took a quick shower, and got everything I needed, and I forgot my contacts! I rushed back inside my apartment washroom and looked at the time. 8:40. Crap!! I took out my black contacts and that's when my life tore apart. Due to my clumsiness my contacts drained inside the black hole with my life. No matter what I have to go to that test. Kyungsoo Think!!

*Light Bulb* I grabbed a pair of sunglasses inside my closet and just went with it. I rushed out and got in my car in the buildings parking lot. I'm 17 of course I have a car, an audi r8, when my parents died they left me with a ton of money... but I don't really like talking about them. I parked at my favourite café just 1 block away from my school since I want everyone to think that I'm a normal human being. I ran as fast as I could and I made it, luckily, but everyone gave me a weird look as of why I'm wearing sunglasses inside the school.

"Mr. Do, why are you wearing sunglasses indoors?" Ms. Joy asked. Oh shocker.

"I have sore eyes ma'am." I reasoned.

"I understand, please take your seat." She said. So much for no attention til I graduate.

(A/N: Hello Chingus A Kaisoo fanfic!! ahhhh!!! I have a lot in store for you guys I am really excited!! Though I am not done my other fanfic I will still continue that one as well as this one! and I promise that very soon all of this will make sense!! and ah please stay tune for the next chapters and following chapters! Anyways I hope you support and love my new fanfic "Gold Eyes' and yea! kansamnida chingus kure do SARANGHAJA!!!!)