Curiousity kills

Jongins Pov

-The next morning-

i went back to that squishy weird guys homerooms but he wasnt there. I walked up to the guy who sits beside him, he looks chinese.

"He, im kim jongin." i greeted

"I know who you are." He said. Duhh, who doesnt.

"Im Wu Yi Fan, but you can call me Kris." He finally greeted back.

"Nice to meet you, but anyways do you know where Do Kyungsoo is?" i asked him.

"Oh he's in the faculty room talking to the teachers about his grades." Kris said. I cant believe he actually took what i said seriousy. I smirked. I ran to the faculty room and saw squishy bowing to the teachers as he closed the door. He was walking the opposite direction and so i ran up to him and pushed him against the lockers.

"Youre wearing new sunglasses." I chuckled

"What do you want?" He said blankly.

"What did you say to the teachers" I asked him, ignoring his question.

"I dont want trouble so i did what you told me and stayed 2nd place." hearing him say that hurts my pride and just made me angry, i mean i know i said that but geez i didnt think he would actually do it. without thinking i grabbed his sunglasses and broke it in half. hearing the sunglasses snap in two made tears fall off from his tightly shut eyes. i've never been this close to him before, and now that i am holy he's cute. Long lashes, tall nose, heart shaped lips, white pale skin, and he's jet black hair. leaving that thought out, why the hell is he crying? its just sunglasses. oviously i panicked

"Shit, hey, uhhh.. dont cry. Why are you crying? Its just sunglasses, i'll get you a new one, i wasnt thinking, im sorry." Wow. I have never said 'Im sorry' to anyone before not even my parents, he still continued crying not opening his eyes.

"Boya? is there something wrong with your eyes, thats why youre crying?" i asked. he shook his head.

"Leave me alone." He said. I was shocked, no one has ever told me that before. i did what he told me and just left him there. When i glanced back he was on the ground, back against the locker. two hands on his eyes covering them. My curiousity grew as he stood up and ran as fast as he could, head down and a cap on, covering his eyes.... his eyes..