What he gets you for your birthday. Par one

Val: He doesn't know what to get you for your birthday, so he makes you a coupon redeemable for a movie marathon and birthday snuggles. With all you can eat Nutella flavored foods.

Derek: You fell sick on the day of your day of birthday. So he snuck out in the middle of the night to buy you a giant teddy bear and two pairs of matching onesies. One for him and one for you to wear while your sick.

Mark: You lived seven hours from Mark so you didn't expect him to come visit you for your birthday, since the news season of dancing with the stars was just a couple weeks away. Even though you knew this you still went to bed with a heavy heart. To your surprise you woke up to him singing and playing happy birthday on his guitar outside your window at two thirty in the morning and a huge boque of roses sitting right next to him.

Keo: He wants your twenty ninth birthday to be the most special.
for your present he sets up a little dinner and dance place lit with strings of lights and big bouquets of flowers every were. He also has Val,Mark and Derek play music for the dinner. He buys you a beautiful blue dress with matching shoes and blind folds you so the back yard will be a surprise. You end dancing into the morning.