Request @Tori_DIY

This one is for +Tori_DIY hope your like it!! 

Theme song- Style-Taylor Swift

Your POV
      I was getting of the plane super nervous, I had been in Taiwan for over three years and I was excited to come back to LA and see some of my friends and family. I guess the only nervous part was seeing one certain dancer.  His name was Artem and he was one of the dancers on DWTS. When I left Artem and I had left on romantic terms but as time had passed by we grew distant talking less and less until it was less then a message a month.  When I put on Instagram that I was coming back to my LA home for a while one of Artem's friends who was a fellow dancer offered to pick me up from the airport. Though I was thankful for the offer I was still bummed and mad  that my "lover" hadn't even messaged to pick me up or to say how he was excited to see me.  I picked up my suitcases and walked out to the drop off/pick up area of the air port.  I looked around until I saw the tall dark, man named Keo. 
      "Keo!!" I squealed running with arms open wide to the tall man. Who was grinning ear to ear.  We mad small talk as he helped me put my suitcase in the car.
       We sat in silence for a couple minutes before he spoke up. "You realize he misses you right?" He said giving me side eye.  I did a double take hesitating for a second.
       "Who?" I asked quietly trying to play it innocent. Looking down at my almost dead phone.
    "You know, Artem." He paused "I know it didn't end in a long distance fairy tale but it's all right if you miss him." 
     "IF HE MISSED ME SO MUCH THAN WHY DID THAT DUMB EGOTISTICAL IDIOT NEVER ANSWER ME BACK!" I screamed rising out of the seat a little bit. "I LOVED HIM AND HE DID NOT LOVE ME BACK!"
     Keo looked like he got smacked in the face and we drove back to my apartment in complete silence. We got to my rented apartment and he helped me get my stuff in the door.  "Hey, I'm sorry I should not have yelled." I said grabbing his arm. 
       He sadly smiled.   "Nah don't be sorry, I should have kept my mouth shut." And with that he was gone.  It was around ten by the time I got my bag unpacked, opened all the welcome back present, went and got groceries and ate dinner.  I was exhausted so I hit the sack as soon as I could.  I was In bed for about twenty minutes when I heard something in the kitchen.  I slipped out of bed grabbing one of my old gymnastics trophies and snuck into the hallway.  When I got to the kitchen I saw none other than Artem slumped against the kitchen counter drinking a huge bottle of Fireball. 
     "ARTEM, what the frick are you doing here." I said sticking to my place. 
       "Oh y/n, I missed you, I missed you so much." He said slurring his words, and then sobbing his eyes out.  I didn't know what to do, he look so sad and small.  With a huge sob he started to speak again.  "I'm so so sorry. I made a dumb mistake please don't leave me" All my anger went away towards this man that had broken my heart. 
      "Of course I'm not mad(bs)." I said softly. I helped Artem off of the floor helping him towards my bedroom.  I cleaned him up the best I could laying him on my bed. I was about to get up and leave when I heard him speak up.
      "Please stay." He said whimpering a little like a scared child. I said nothing curling my body around his warm alcohol driven body.  He sighed "I love you y/n, I love you so much.". I paused for a second my breath catching.
         "I love you to so much."

Well that was quicker then a day.  Hope you like it!!!