Chapter Two: Bear Traps.

~Cat's POV~
Someone shook me awake. I opened my eyes to see a half clothed Carl. I smiled at him and was about to pull him on me, but he was stronger than me.

"Carllll," I groaned and sat up. He threw his clothes on and picked me up.

"Hayley needs us," he ran out the door and I jumped in his arms. I squealed with delight and kissed him.

"Kelsey..?" I gasped when we got out the door. I dropped from Carl's arms and ran over to Hayley and Kelsey.

•Violet's POV•

I was so happy that Hayley finally taught me how to use a gun. I was sick of everyone treating me like a baby, especially Kelsey.

I went into Hayley's room and looked at Hayley's little baby girls.

Aria looked a lot like me and my dad. He had brown hair just like me, and green eyes like Aria. Emilia looked like my mom and Hayley. She had blonde hair and brown eyes.

Thinking of my mom made my cheeks burn. I hated her since she started hurting my sister...

My thinking was stopped by hearing a loud scream. I ran down to the the lobby and out the door, only to see Kelsey and Hayley surrounded by metal things.

"Kelsey!!!" I screamed.

"Violet, don't move!!!" Hayley yelled back. I looked around me, and the metal things were everywhere.

~Cat's POV~
After I tried to help Kelsey a bit, I walked into the dance room. Celine and Violet were in there kissing.

"Uh..?" I raised my eyebrow at them and Celine giggled.

"She is my girlfriend," Celine annonced proudly. Violet gave me the oh-please-I'm-just-going-with-it look. I grabbed my violin and Violet's eyes began to sparkle.

"And now I play to you, 'Safe and Sound', by Taylor Swift," I bowed and put the violin up to my chin.
~
I laid on the couch in the lobby, trying not to go to sleep. Someone hovered over me, but I had my eyes closed so I couldn't see.

"Guess who?" I deep voice said. Without opening my eyes, I pulled Carl onto me and I kissed him roughly. He then kissed around my neck until he found my sweet spot.

"Carl," I moaned and he smirked against my skin.

-Hayley's POV-

That night, Ben wasn't in bed. I put on my black suit.

"Oh yeah, he's downstairs," I remembered. I sighed and climbed out the window.

I watched carefully for bear traps and walked to my house. I heard voices, so I hid behind a somewhat grown bush.

Three guns were being pointed at a boy sitting on the ground.

"Where's the girl?" One of the men yelled, pushing him over. He groaned.

"WHERE'S THE GIRL?!" One of the others yelled louder. I pulled up my mask.

The boy didn't reply, so they shot him in the stomach. I gasped. He choked on his blood. The men walked away with a huge sigh.

I got out of the bush and began shooting. They shot back, and eventually they were gone. I ran to the boy and shined a flashlight on him. My heart stopped.

"Ben... Ben NOOOO!!!" I cried.

His blood seeped on to my hands as I cried in shame. He smiled weakly at me and put his hand on my cheek.

"I love... You... Hayley... Take care of Em and Aria..." He whispered with a cough. I began sobbing and panting, trying to stop the blood.

"BEN NOOOOOOOOO!!!"