Chapter Four: Storytime.

|Very sorry about this chapter. We lost many of the POV's, and I was crying like legit. It gets better :)-Bri|

/Ben's POV/

*five months later*

"I was out with Violet, Catrina and Carl. We were scavenging the shelves of a grocery store, when a girl jumped out of the shadows. She wore a black mask, and she was rather skinny. We later found out it was Hayley. She had survived the fall to the zombies. We were all so happy."

I told the story over and over to the younger kids and Sam often. Her surviving was miraculous, and I couldn't believe it. She was so depressed, though.

I was sitting in my room when I heard a gunshot. I looked out my window and saw a familiar girl had just shot Catrina. She had half of her face burnt from trying to commit suicide, so this wasn't the first time she'd been shot.

"Is that... Lindsey Stirling?"

-Hayley's POV-

I ran out of the house without a word. I saw Cat, and all the others. I ignored them.

I had a quest I needed to achieve. I needed to find who burnt down Alexandria. I couldn't explain why, but I did. I grabbed my bullets, food, and left.

•Violet's POV•

The late afternoon sun pierced my face and I closed my eyes. I walked out into the yard and looked outside the fence, to see a man walk up to the fence.

"Hello there, little girl. Isn't it a little past your bedtime?" He asked with a snicker. I bursted out in laughter and held my gun out so he could see it. He raised his eyebrow.

"Wouldn't your mommy be a little disappointed that you were acting violent? I know she wouldn't mind Hayley, but you..." He smirked and my eyes widened. I pointed my gun at him.

"Fuck off."

He looked shocked I'd even said anything.

"You stupid... YOU MUST BE ONE OF MY MOTHER'S MAN WHORES!!!" I laughed loudly. He scowled.

"Oh... Little girl, I'm more than that," he replied. He pulled up his sleeve, and I saw a familiar mark.

*flashback*

"Mommy, why is daddy crying?" I asked, looking up at her. She sighed.

"He got a tattoo, and it's a little sore. Don't worry about it," she replied. Dad walked into the kitchen with short sleeved on, and I saw a weird mark.

*flashback over*

"You're one of her partners in crime..."

"Yes, in fact I am," he replied with a smirk.

I stayed silent.

"You sister will be dead by tomorrow. She's gone back to that place, where the young man burnt it down and escaped, throwing you off," he said. I clenched my jaw and pulled the trigger.

He fell to the ground, and I started crying in fear. Who's going to kill Hayley?!

Cat limped up behind him and raised her eyebrow. I fell to my knees and said,"They're gonna kill her..."

~Cat's POV~
I gripped my stomach. It was hurting really bad.

"I'm going back to.." I gulped, "Alexandria."

Violet's eyes became huge and she said, "I'm coming, too."

I shook my head and pushed her into the house. Carl was in the living room reading a comic and he seen my shirt tied around my waist. He smirked probably because I was just in a bra, but... stay on track, Cat, remember about Hayley.