Chapter Three: "Babe".

*Jamie's Pov *

"NO!!!" I screamed as she fell into the pit. "FUCK NO!!!" I yelled and fell to my knees.

"Jamie.. " Rick whispered. I backed away from him. "You...THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!" I said.

"Jamie.. I.. I didn't know.." he whispered. I got up and ran to Jordan and Sam.

"What's wrong?" Jordan asked. "Hayley...she..." I whispered and started crying. "Why...just Why.." I whispered.

"It's okay Babe.." Sam whispered. You gotta be fucking kidding me.

"NO SAM..FIRST YOU HURT ME THEN YOU WANNA CALL ME THAT AGAIN!?!" I screamed.

"Whatever.." he said. I started crying and I ran to Rick and Nina. "You okay?.." Rick said but I hugged him and cried.

He hugged back. "It..it's so hard..Rick.." I whispered. Just then Sam and Jordan ran to us.

Sam looked at Nina and smiled. He hugged her and she hugged back. "Oh my God.." he whispered. I frowned and he looked at me and his smile went into a smirk.

I walked away from him..Why is he doing this.

*Sam's Pov *

My smile turned into a smirk while Jamie frowned and looked at me. I frowned. What am i doing to her..

She's been in pain..to much..I can't do this anymore..

"I've missed you.." I whispered. "Me too." She said and smiled.

I let go and we all started to walk again.

*Jamie's pov *

I walked back over to Sam. He sighed. "What?!" He hissed. "Why are you so pissed.." I whispered.

He shrugged. "SAM FUCK-" I was about to say but then I felt a stinging sensation to my face.

He slapped me. I looked at him and his eyes were a dark blue color..not his baby blue eyes..

"Why.." I whispered and started crying.

He's hurting me too much..

/Ben's POV/

I was with my one baby, Aria, Violet, and Carl. Carl was silent, so I knew he was missing Cat.

"Ben," Violet tugged on my shirt,"Is that Jamie, Sam and Ricky?"

I looked to where she was pointing, and she was right.

"JAMIE!!!" I yelled. She gasped and ran over to us. Her eyes watered when she realized it was me, she started crying, and I knew it wasn't from joy.

"What happened?" I asked. Everyone looked at me sadly, and I realized Hayley wasn't there, but Milo was. That wasn't a good sign.

"I'm sorry, Ben."

When I heard the words, I knew what happened. I put my hands on my head and started breathing heavily.

"Ben, calm down, please-"

"NO!!! FUCK YOU, RICK!!! YOU LET HER DIE?! HOW'D SHE DIE?!" I yelled, tears exploding from my eyes.

"She fell off the roof, her ankle was hurt!" Jamie cried.

I turned around, and Violet was crying insanely.

"This wasn't any of your faults... It was mine!!! The second or last born is supposed to protect the first born of the family!!!" She cried.

"What are you talking about?" Carl asked. Nina looked at all of us.

"She's talking about her family tree."