6: (((witchyvibes)))

Mikey wasn't focused at all, entirely fixated upon the goings on in his own head, and not the world around him, however, it seemed that Pete was paying enough attention to Mikey for the both of them.

In fact, it was almost as if the fact that his boyfriend hadn't done more than nod vaguely in his direction for the last twenty minutes had any sort of affect upon Pete. Then again, Pete could quite easily keep up conversation with himself and himself alone for up to three hours, and well, Mikey knew that firsthand.

And still, Mikey didn't blame Pete at all, hell, he reckoned he couldn't blame his boyfriend for anything until the day he found the courage to actually tell him that he was a vampire, and dear god, how had Pete still not noticed, that Mikey didn't and perhaps would never know.

Pete was definitely 'special', but definitely cute too, Pete was very, very cute, and he acted as if his whole world revolved around Mikey a lot of the time, and there was nothing quite like that.

And well, Mikey was kind of involve with Pete too, but he wasn't in any rush to admit that, nor was he in any rush to tune back into the conversation, because okay he loved him, but he didn't quite love him enough to hear him go on and on about his very very emo music taste.

Pete and Gerard both shared this awful habit of finding great pleasure in unintentionally annoying the fuck out of Mikey, however, he was actually beginning to suspect that when it came to annoying him, Gerard wasn't doing it quite so accidentally before, especially with this whole mess with Frank, because Mikey knew they should just stay out of it, and he'd reiterated that to Gerard more times than he cared to remember, but still, Gerard practically lived up that guys' ass.

That guy who'd set a building on fire and killed four people, and still managed to look like an angel to Gerard, Mikey didn't trust that at all, sure, Ray had been insistent that he wasn't sure of what he'd been doing, but still, it fucking took a lot to kill four people, and the kind of person capable of that was not the kind that Mikey wanted to be even vaguely associated with, and as much of an ass as his brother could be, he didn't want Gerard to die in some form of burning building incident, of course, it took quite a lot of work to kill a vampire, but Mikey was certain that magic that strong would have absolutely no fucking problem.

Sure, perhaps, Frank wasn't inherently evil, after all, he was about two foot tall and it was really hard to be intimidated by hobbits, no matter how many people they'd killed, but Mikey was dubious, and overly cautious, and Gerard seemed entirely too close to him - it was unnerving, or perhaps Mikey was just jealous in some way, although there was no chance he'd ever even consider admitting the later, so he just set the former in stone in his head, and that was that.

It was then that he practically had a heart attack as Pete pressed one hell of a sloppy kiss to his lips, and Mikey seemed to fall back into reality and break about ninety percent of his skeleton in the process.

"You zoned out," Pete added as explanation, "you might have died, I needed to check- you're quite cold, are you ill or something? Like a cold, because you're cold?"

"Yeah, probably," Mikey shrugged it off, leaning into Pete's side, "I feel a little tired, you know?" He continued, wondering just how nothing in Pete's head was screaming 'oh yes, my boyfriend is freezing maybe I should give a shit about that', but then again, Pete certainly had a very special way of thinking, and then again, perhaps that was just why he loved him.

"The story of my life, to be honest," Pete nodded, pulling his arm around Mikey, "is anything up, though? Anything you want to talk about?"

Mikey paused for a moment, thinking over Gerard and then Frank, and just how to change the story slightly so it would be something he could relay to Pete, "well, my brother got really close to this guy really quickly and I don't really know about this guy, I just don't really want them to spend so much time together, because I think he's a bad guy. I don't really know how to explain it."