◀ Black and White

The room started to spin faster and faster whenever I attempted to walk .

Oh shit

The ache in my head and chest were starting to hurt more and more.
It felt like someone was strangling me and pushed a thousands of knives in my chest.

Calm down

I tried to focus on breathing slowly . Wiping the tears that were streaming down my cheek with my left hand i pushed my self with my other free hand to the window that was a meter away.

Come on

You can do it

Breathe

I fell down and landed flat on my face . I pushed my self up trying to gain my senses .

Im dying

Im dying

I tried to grab the carpet to pull my self to the window.

A few more

Grabbing a fistful of the carpet i pulled myself up and grabbed the window frame for support.

Pulling the curtains roughly and trying to adjust from what i was seeing outside was too much. I looked back and rubbed my eyes and tried to look through the window.

Nothing

I saw nothing

Pitch black

All i can see was the thunder that was casually coming and hard rain.

But that was it

I cant see houses

Or

Cars

Or the road

Oh god have i gotten mad?
Was it the food i ate?
I'm clearly dreaming.

No you arent

I slapped myself hard.

Shit its not a dream

Moving my eyes from side to side i found a baseball bat that was laying on the side of the nightstand .

Mom must've put my old baseball things here when visitors werent using the room. The bat was steel and still shinny . I tried swinging it back and fort remembering all the games i competed when I was in Middle scho-

What the heck?

Something loud crashed in some room far from the room i was staying. Was it from the Living room?

Clink

Clink

Clink

Now something or someone is stepping or moving the thing that crashed. It sounded like glass

WAS THAT MY WINDOW?!

I tried to listen through the door. I grabbed the bat and placed it on the side to be ready for anything that comes.

Okay im going out and thats final

I quietly bitterly laughed.

What is this? Some kind of horror movie?

Jeez I think i might have watched a lot of those kind of movies . Now its effing up my brain.

I pushed the nightstand that was blocking the door on the side quietly- heavy one - trying not to make any noise i opened the door. Hopefully this door wouldn't creek like the ones in the horror movie or ill be dead in a snap.

I successfully stepped out of the room and proceeded to walk as quietly possible.

Ding !

My bat hit something metal which made a noise.

Shit

The clinking stopped. I felt like someone was watching me.
I stopped and held my breath as i saw two glowing eyes from a distance.

It was coming from living room. I tried calming myself and i was ready to fight at what that was.

It wasn't moving , it just stared at me.
At this point I'm scared to even move or breathe .

Now what smartass

The glowing yellowish eyes were slowly moving towards me.

Closing my eyes and steadying my breath was the best thing i can do.

I waited and waited til something touched my leg. Trying not to cry I slowly moved my arms to my sides.

Lets do this

One...

Two...

I opened my eyes and what i saw made the horror that I was feeling inside worsened.