◀ Last Straw

I cant really see any detail of his body or face , all i can see is the shadowy figure of him standing in front of the closet doors.

Sweetheart , be a good girl and come out

Oh hell no !
Does this man think I'm stupid?

I crouched down. My hands touch the cold dirty floor. Not taking my eyes off the strange figure I tried to feel my surroundings . I was carefully trying to avoid any noise as possible.

The figure of the man started moving away from the closet . The shuffling of his feet can be still heard. He's probably near my bed or bookshelves.

Click

He must've shut the window . More shuffling . Then suddenly the room grew quiet. All I can hear was my heavy breathing . I know he was still there , Im no fool.

Sir ! Should I bag the body ?

Another scratchy mans voice was heard from downstairs. I heard the man in my room walk out of my room and went to the hallway-I think- and stopped there.

No , just make that rat bleed all over the place.

He shouted . Then a long pause.
Wow this bastard has a guts to be sarcastic.

Of course bag that piece of shit I don't want my Sweetheart seeing that mess

I scoffed at him mentally.

Really? Im his 'Sweetheart' ?
Please . that's the last thing I want to be after he killed that 'rat'.

I heard footsteps going further and further from my room. Then it grew quiet. Now its safe to get out and find some help.

I waited for another couple of minutes to be sure no one's outside.

I guess this is it.

Just keep running til you get help.

I carefully slid all the clothes to the side and opened the closet doors . I popped my head and looked from side to side.

Go.

I bolted and started to sprint .

Bang

A loud noise made me stop in my tracks . Did i hit something? I felt something down my leg. I slowly look  down.

I narrow my eyes as I tried to focus on what was on it. Something gooey and sticky substance was sliding from my leg.

I mentally cursed as I saw it was blood coming from the hole in my leg. Pain shoots through my leg . I fell down and tried to move my leg but the pain was unbearable .

I was utterly shocked . My eyes widen and frantically looked from left to right . My breathing got faster.

No no no no....

Its only another stupid dream

I told myself.

Getting shot was one of my fears and its happening right now.

No , Adela its a dream

You'll be waking up sooner

I tried reassuring myself.

Sweetheart this is a wake up call that you're not dreaming anymore

The familiar voice that was in my room awhile ago replied behind my back. I whipped my head to the direction of the voice. The man was sitting on my reading chair near the windows.

He stood up and walked towards me. I said nothing; I was too scared to even talk or breathe . He took a look at his gun and tucked it away in his waistband. He crouched down to my level and grabbed my face forcefully to look at him.

I can finally see him. He had a square like face -not too big- a sharp jawline. His hair was not too short and was near to perfection , it was gelled up -a mountain like- hair style. His dark eyes that were staring at me were very captivating . He was cleanly shaven but there was still a hint of hair growing under his chin

His eyebrows was scrunched together and his lips were in a thin line , it made him look innocent. His face was like an angel , a face that looked like that wouldn't do any malicious acts.

Enjoying the view eh?
Well you're mine now and you will see this beautiful face of mine everyday.

He leaned and whispered to my ear and smirked .

I glared at him and slapped his face and watched him stumble back. He touches his cheek and smirks .

Feisty . I like it

He let out a short bitter laugh. He grabs my face once again. My face hurts too much his grip for it is so strong. His hand print would probably mark on my skin.

This bastard is impossible!

My face was hot , clearly annoyed by how this piece of bastard is acting. He thinks I'm attracted to him? WOW This bastard has a big ego.

Who said I was enjoying that piece of shit ass face of yours?
AND I'm nobody's toy .

I spat at him . I struggled to break free from his hand that was grabbing my face but failed to.

He laughed as if he just heard a funny joke. He grabs my face once tighter this time and leaned closer this time and felt his lips touch my ear.

Just wait and see you will soon enjoy it

He whispered and slowly pulled his face . Then there was a quick whoosh and pain shot through my head. My head hit the floor. I blinked my eyes rapidly . The bastards face popped in my view but it was blurry.

Sleep tight , Princess

He said without any emotion stressing the 'princess' out. I saw him lift his leg and then I was out.