Chapter 6 - Time Travelers Always Travel in Pairs

TIME-COORD: 6/11/2045/2300hrs. GEO-COORD: Cleveland, North American Alliance. Vector: Null

James finished the story as his three friends sat in silence, finally he said. "We'll talk about all of this tomorrow after a good night's sleep. House please secure the monitor in the dining room and return to standard security protocols."

"Acknowledged."

Gina poured each of them the last of the champagne and said. "Yeah, a lot to think about..." They chatted about sports and the news of the day and all enjoyed sharing a fine meal and good conversation. Michael leaned back against the oak wainscoting and was evidently deep in thought as he absently fiddled with his long hair.

Gina squeezed his hand. "Penny for your thoughts?"

Michael smiled and said softly. "Um, just a lot of ramifications the ripple effect seems to be in play, but then again chaos theory could be part of what is going on..."

After finishing their drinks, James stood up and he and Hiroko said goodnight to their friends. He took her hand and led her up the grand staircase to the room they shared. She smiled as she thought to herself our room and really liked the sound of that, our room!

James quietly closed the thick oak door and said. "House lights thirty percent please." The lights dimmed and the two lovers embraced and kissed passionately for a few moments.

Hiroko smiled and said huskily. "I know that it's been a long day, but I do believe that you promised me some us time."

James responded by kissing her neck, working his way down the front of her blouse as he carefully undid all of the buttons. He murmured in her ear. "Yes, my lady."

Hiroko giggled at the poor accent he used and pushed him towards the bed. She smiled and looked seductively over her bare shoulder. "I'll be right back," and she walked into the large en-suite and closed the door.

James quickly got undressed, dropped his clothes in the hamper in the large walk-in, pulled back the sheets and got into bed. A couple of minutes later Hiroko left the bathroom wearing nothing but a smile. She stepped towards the bed and then stopped and put her hands on her hips. James smiled and admired his beautiful friend. Her toned and muscular body, gently rounded hips and small but firm breasts made her to James the most beautiful woman in the world. Her already erect nipples left no doubt as to her intentions.

Hiroko also admired her lover as she looked at the lean but muscular body of her naked friend. She gave him a sexy leer and whispered. "That's quite a compliment, Mister Scott."

He looked down and smiled. "You, do that to me."

Hiroko got up on to the old four poster bed and straddled her eager lover... After working their way through few of their favorite positions, James could tell by the intensity of her kisses that Hiroko was getting close. He gently rolled her onto her back and saw her smile in the moonlight. He picked up the pace just the way he knew she liked best and smiled as his friend began to laugh. Hiroko was one of those women who sometimes laughed when she orgasmed. It had surprised them both the first time it happened but now was their fun little secret. A couple of minutes later, Hiroko moaned with joy as she felt her lover's release deep inside of her. He kept going for a while longer and then finally lay motionless on top of his friend. After a couple of minutes of silence, James slid off of Hiroko and lay on his back. His friend pressed herself next to him and gently put her head on his chest. She idly caressed his sweaty body and whispered. "You sure do make me feel good."

He nodded. "You too me. I'm very selfish in that way you know!"

Hiroko laughed again. "I know, you told me before that you want me totally and completely addicted to making love to you!"