"Like Seriously?..."

Haniyah's POV

I was on my way to 'The Sterling' while being on the phone with Shanzay. "Yaar..Don't worry alright ?i'll get the boutonniere(s) and corsages offcorse.I am at the Florist ok? Mere beghair tumhara kya hota?"  I  am cute no? 

After almost about half an hour of  waiting at the florist , I was done. All these Engagement Stuff are so outta my league. Never had i expected shanzay, to like get committed to someone like this. Ok I get the fact that 'Her guy' as i know him is an amazing person but what's the rush? They have only known each other for 2 months and all set to bind themselves in a commitment. I thought to myself as i was approached the venue.

 Today was so not my day. It started out with my photographer not making it to the studio, rushing myself into getting ready, the florist took forever and to top it all up A FLAT TYRE in the middle of Nowhere! Like seriously? I have a flat tyre wow!!

"Dude, i have a Flat tyre in the middle of nowhere!! Do something! I am on highway 407 all dressed up looking like a bride and ahhhhhh..." I shouted and squeeked  into my phone which was drained outta battery life.  'Omg, but where are you Hani? Wait---i'll get bhai to come and help you. Just stay there aight? and bhai's gonna be there!' Shanzay explained. 

Great! The best day ever. Arrrghhhhhhhhh. 

Waqas's POV

Finally after being asked a gazillion questions I got off the phone with shehry. All set and ready to leave. Highway 407 was a shortcut and since i had bluffed shehry saying that i was on the road already, 407 was a lifesaver. My boo (My Car, my baby, my Mustang) Looked amazing ! I wish i could like get engaged to my car, for real! 

Shanzay's POV 

Haniyah bhi na, She always ends up being in trouble one way or another. Bhai is not even around , what am i suppose to do? Unsay baat karkey dekhti houn, he has a solution for everything. 

" Hey, Kaise hai app? Ji--i am almost ready We would be heading to the venue in about 2 hours in sha allah. App ready ho?! Acha ---i want a favour. My friend Haniyah--haan wohi Hani, She has a flat tyre on highway 407 and bhai is not around toh--- Really? You're the best! ILY! I'll text her and let her know that someone will be there! Thankyou Jaan-e-mann! Allah hafiz'  And problem solved. Texted Hani that someone's gonna be there soon. 

Haniyah's POV

Phone at 2% ! Great! If i get attacked by a grizzly i don't have my phone on me! Wah! 

Text message.

*Hani Don't worry i am sending someone to........* Phone dies. Damn! Well atleast i know Bhai's coming to get me! Pheww!  Better keep sitting inside my car! Thankgod for the radio! 

Waqas's POV

So Bhabhis' friend is stuck on the highway. Sure, how am i suppose to help? i ain't no mechanic man! Chalo bhai ne bola hai toh....yeh bhi karleingay' 

The car parked on the other side of the road must' be her. I Parked my boo on the side and walked towards her car! I tried to knock on the window but the car was locked, windows up and she had her eyes closed. Like seriously? This crazy had her music to the max! What am i suppose to do now?

I kept knocking on the window and finally she woke up and rolled them windows down. 

"Who are you and what do you want?" She asked. Crazy i swear!

' Ahmm.... Hi, hey, Hello i am here to pick you up. You know Shehry ? Ahmmm he wanted me to come and help you! So Yeah..!! '

"Oh.... i don't know what you're talking about! i don't know Shehry! Excuse me Mister whoever you're but i don't know you so i'll pass! Waise bhi... meine suna hai Highway 407 is full of thugs and you know. Better safe than sorry" i led out a chuckle. Kya cheez hai yeh?

'Listen Miss, whatever your name is... I am here to help you cause You're apparently My Bhabhi Shanzay's Best friend and haan Mein apko koi aisa waisa lagta houn shakal say kya? bolo.....' And my phone starts ringing interrupting my perfect jawaab to this crazy. 

' Haan Shehry , yeah woh saamnay hai but she thinks i am thug or whatever  and she doesn;t wanna come with me so i am gonna take the boutonniere(s) and corsages and let her be... Nautanki hai bhai i swear " i whispered 

"Array Shanzay nay send kia hai tumko? Pehlay bolna tha na! Wasted like 10 precious minutes of my life arguing. Come on, Take these baskets and i'll get the rest' She said handing me these humangous baskets of corsages. ' Tum jao, i'll take the rest and lock my car ok' 

'Tauba....I am never saying yes to doing anything like this again' i thought to myself walking towards my boo. Like seriously???? 

Haniyah's POV

Yeh kisko bhej diya Pgal nay? I don't even know if i can trust him. Stupid phone had to die! Better get going i am already late and yeh probably cousin hoga Shanzay ka ....i decided to trust him and without further a due i handed him the baskets and finally we were outta here. 

So yeah...Chapter 2 Everyone. Do let me know what you guys think aight? i am like having fun with writing this lol :P