"Ssshhhhh... Lay jao isko"

Haniyah's POV

"Ma Sha Allah , all ready huh? btw kya namoonay dhoonday hein yaar... for real! "

"Oyeee... Don't be mean Hani..Apki choice bhi dekh leingay! Kab milwaogi mujhko unsay huh? " Shanzay outta no where.

Bhai walks in at the right time , saving me an explanation. "Phewww!!"

"Come on You guys , its time already! Jaldi aajao." 

We walked shanzay to the hall and seated her over at the platform. We were now waiting on the larkay walay to arrive. Moments later they arrived. 

Dulha bhai arrived with his family followed by the dhol walay ! And that was something. I had Everyone from my side all ready with the flower petals to offcourse ...Welcome them. Kahan phass gae i thought to myself. 

i took them what seemed like forever to get to the platform with everyone dancing around..uffff.

Finally Shehry got seated next to shanzay and so the chaos aka festivities begin.

Hussain's POV

We were all ready to head to the platform and afterall punjabis ki shaadi hai, dhol walay toh hongay hi. Simi and maha were Leading the entourage, followed by me and waqas. 

Shehry bhai got seated. And hence, Let the show begin. 

First up it was simi and me with our ball dance and then we all just went crazy for the while. Bhabhi had to go first with the mehendi rituals. And since i am the devar jii... i had to intervene. 

"Array aisay kaise, devar ka haq pehlay banta hai ..kyun bhabhi? " I winked at bhabhi 

"Woh toh hai... waise janab App kaun ?" Asked Bhabhi's friend. 

"Ahmmmm... excuse me? Devar houn mein apni bhabhi ka! And you are? " i had to get back at her. 

Waqas elbowed at me. "She's the one. Woh Flower Baskets wali" He whispered. 

Haniyah's POV

"Woh toh hai....waise app kaun?" i had to ask. 

Waqas stood next to him and nudged him a little before whispering something into his ear.

Simi's POV 

"Hussain, enough with all this. Buhat tang karlia Bhabhi ko Apnay. Now can we please start this already? Thankyou " I pushed him away. 

"Heyyyy....easy there! Agar app itni gazab na lag rahi hoti toh kasam se .. meine kahin nahin jaana tha but kya karein? " He smirked. Ohh how i love it when he does that. 

"Hussain... Sssshhhhhhhh.... Lay joa isko yaar waqas" i coudn't help but to blush a little. He's too cute.