"Jhallah kahin ka"

Waqas's POV

We were both headed to the florist. She seemed lost. After all this while it was the first time i had seen her calm and peaceful. but lost.

"Ahmmm, so yeah I actually never caught your name!" I uttered breaking the silence.

"Huh?" she semmed confused as usual.

Nevermind. i smiled. She was probably too worried right now. I played my favorite song and the rest of the ride to the florist was just my music. 

We got our flowers and still had about an hour on hand to get to the venue. The baskets were too heavy and i didn't want my favourite suit to get ruined. I took my coat off. Sleeves rolled up. Tie undone. Why am i even doing this ..ohh god. i thought to myself just when I was at the door making sure the flowers were all right and proper there was a tap on my shoulder. 

"Hey, I just wanted to ...ahhh Say Thankyou. First you helped me with my ride and now all this..Thankyou so much. App buhat sweet ho pata hai? Agar app nahi hotay toh pata hai uffff....Shanzay would've killed me. i can't even.Toh haan Thankyou so much." 

I felt a little at unease. Moments ago i was being selfish about why i was stupid enough to help her and she just.....i felt ashamed. She said all that with this beautiful genuine smile on her face.

I couldn't help but to smile back. "Chalein ab? I am sure you don't wanna be late!"    

Haniyah's POV

We were all ready with the flowers and i thanked him for everything he did. His Smile was devine. A genuine one. Soon we were on our way back. "Array mein toh bhool hi gaey" i turned to look at him "What's Your Name MR?" 

"Hi Hey Hello There Name's Waqas. Waqas Riaz! and you can call me...Waqas offcorse! And You are?" We chuckled at his response. " Haniyah" i answered. 

Back at the venue. 

Waqas's POV

So we were back at the venue. i had  no time to go home and change. People are to arrive soon and Shehry bhai isn't responding to my calls and messages. Ab kya karoun mein? Buhat achay waqas beta. Dosroun ke chakar mein khud pagal ban jao tum...wah! i thought to myself.

"Hey Bro..WAQAS! " I heard someone scream from the other side of the hall. 

It Was Hussain. He was all ready. Suited up in his Kurta walking towards me.

"Hussain...Thankgod man. I am like so done right now. I didn't even get time to go home and change yet."  i complained.

"Bhai, Everyone's gonna be here in a while. You should probably go to the Dressing room and i will arrange something for you. Just Go and stay there. You don't want anyone to see you like this man. You look like a mazdoor right outta work."  

"Offcorse i look like a Mazdoor man...tab poochta jab tumko uthanay partay woh heavy baskets." I rolled my eyes. 

i walked to the other side and looked for the dressing room.

Haniyah's POV

I better go and get ready. Bhai toh agaey hein. Shanzay bhi ajaegi. 

I changed to my Rose gold Dress. 

"Ajj toh na....tauba! Where're my Jhumkas at now?' I looked for my favourite jhumkis that shanzay had got for me that were a perfect match for my dress tonight. 

"Where did i even put them at? Ohh khudaya... no more trouble for tonight please. i have had my share already" 

Finally i found my jhumkis and just about time i wore one, i  heard someone call out for me that shanzay was here. Over excited i ran for the door, gripping my phone in one hand and my jhumkis and my shoes in another. 

Waqas's POV

I checked for something to wear at the dressing room but nah.. nothing. What am i Suppose to do now? i walked to the door to see that Bhabhi's family had already started arriving. i texted Hussain. "Hussain...man i am like here and there's nothing for me to wear! Send someone over with Something ! And please man... hurry up! i can't stay in here forever. Soo tacky!!"

i walked to the door and saw Haniyah running around the corridors as usual. "Hey..Haniyah!" I called out to her. "Hello..Haniyah!....Here" i called. She looked at me confused. 

"Array...yahan kya kharay ho?Kissi ne bataya nai apko kya ke aaj mehendi ceremony hai and why haven't You changed yet! Irada kya hai huh?" 

"Ohhhh Mujhko shouk nai hai majboori hai... thanks to you Haniyah jii i couldn't go home and get changed. And yahan kuch bhi ni hai what am i suppose do to huh? " I explained.

"Ohhh hoo bus  yehi problem hai.... Follow me"  

Follow me? Khud ki halat dekho. Shoes ko haathoun mein pakra hai and follow me? 

"Excuse me?" I muttered

"Change karna hai ya nai? I have no time on me... Chalo bhi follow me!"

We walked upstairs and into this giant room. i wonder how many rooms does this place have. 

"Shoes pakro zara mere please!" 

"No way" I answered. PAGALhai yeh larki i swear!

"Fine. JHALLAH  kahin ka" She let out in complain.

She walked into the room and got some boxes. " Black, white or Blue?' She asked

"Blue please!" My instance. 

"Yeh lo... ismein hai blue kurta. I had go this for bhai but ahmm.. nevermind. Tumko iski zyada zaroorat hai" She let out a chuckle. "Shizz ... tumharay chakar mein i forgot..shanzay's here. ok then Waqas ji see ya in a while. You better hurry it up too. Ab jao bhi kya dekh rahay ho?"

I caught myself randomly staring at her. "Thanks yaar" She didn't even let me finish and was out of there in no time. 

Kya cheez hai yeh? kuch bhi karti hai kuch bhi bolti hai. Pagal! 

I changed into the blue kurta and surprisingly it was a perfect fit. i walked out into the hallway where hussain was already stood. Shehry bhai had arrived and was looking for me. I walked upto Hussain who seemed to be waiting on someone very eagerly. 

"Array wah....Nice Kurta huh bhai! Kahan se mila? " Asked hussain

" Its a long story bro..Who are you waiting on waise? Ohh i know...Simran huh?" I asked. I already knew who he was waiting on but teasing him was fun to the next level! 

Hussain blushed a little. "Ya already know" he winked at me.

Simran, Hussain's girlfriend. It took him a while to tell her about his feeling and i remember the day he did !! lol ! We had everyone over at his place and goshhh...He just asked her out in the most craziest yet cutest way ever. I always wondered how people do that. i am not the kind who could ever try that. But yeah... I had never seen hussain being that happy.

I was looking for Haniyah...she wasn;t around. 

"Bhai...Simi's here" Said Hussain.

Simi walked into the hallway and they hugged. "Hi Hussain...You look amazing baby!"

"Ahhmmmm.. ahmmm *Cough Cough* " i was being naughty

"Ohh hi Waqas...i didn;t see you there!" She turned to me. "App bhi kuch kam nai lag rahay waise"  

We let out a laugh. Simi and Hussain smirked at each other as we walked inside. 

Finally bhai ki shaadi ki official beginning. 

Hey guys. I know its a slow start to the story but i have stuff in my mind. Let me know how you guys like it ! Thanks lovelies :*