Chapter 1

Kelsey's POV

I screamed in pain as I was thrown against a wall. I hit my head and slid down the concrete wall.
"Please don't do this..." I cried. "Please." I looked up at the masked person, only the eyes were visible. Striking blue eyes. The cold, soulless eyes stared back into mine. "Why do you hate me so much?" I asked wiping away a tear. There was no reply. "What did I ever do to you?"
"It's not you. It's your family." The deep voice replied.
I didn't get a chance to ask my next question. The person grabbed my hair and dragged me along the floor. I kept screaming. It stopped moving, turned around and kicked me in the side. Multiple times. Until a few cracking noises were heard. I curled up in pain, clutching my side. The pain was excruciating.
The person picked me up bridal style and carried me out into the dark streets. I have absolutely no idea where I was. I was then thrown into the back of a van and the doors locked behind me.
"Help!" I screamed from the inside. I looked up and saw a cloud forming in the air. Everything became blurry. I started choking for air.
My vision went black.

-

I woke up. I was in a bed. A proper one. Something I haven't been in for years. I've lived on a blanket on a cold concrete floor. I never had a pillow or a warm duvet. Just a thin itchy blanket that did nothing in winter.
Where am I? I got up and walked about the room. I went over to the door. Locked. Leaving the door, I tried the window.
What the hell... There was a wall behind the glass.
But there were pictures on the window sill.
A family of five. A mom, dad, two daughters and one son. Well, that's what it looked like anyway. The daughters looked alike, both had blonde hair that was curled. The son had ash blonde hair and a perfect jaw. The mom had blonde hair, just like her daughters and the dad had grey hair. They looked happy. But, why was this here? Is this my family? I mean, I wouldn't know, I was taken when I was a toddler, by some freak who still has me.

"Welcome." A girls voice said over a speaker. It sounded pre recorded though. "Please exit your room and follow the lighted path." I walked back over to the door, shaking slightly. It was unlocked. The hall had lights on the bottom of the walls. I followed the lights and came to a room. There was a piano playing inside.
I opened the door. There was a girl playing the grand piano. She looked like one of the girls pictured in photo on the window ledge in the room. The girl had on a yellow top and jeans.
"Hello?" My voice shook. She stopped playing the piano and looked at me. She was masked. It was actually terrifying.
She took the mask off and placed it down on top of the piano.
"Hi Kelsey. It's me Alison." She smiled.
"Who's Alison?"
"Me. Your sister."
"Wait. What? I don't have a sister..."
"Sure you do. I'm your sister. You were taken away from us as a child." She got up and hugged me. This isn't right. Something's wrong. Very wrong. She looked absolutely nothing like me or the girls in the picture...
A bell rang.
"Tea time." She smiled taking my hand and sitting me down on a sofa. Alison started pouring me a cup of tea and then handed it to me.
"Um, thanks?"
"No problem." She sat opposite me. I looked around the room.
It did look quite nice. But, where the hell am I?
"Alison. Where are we?" I asked.
"In my living room. This is my house. It's lovely, isn't it."
"Yeah. I guess..." I muttered.

Hours passed and I was back in my room. I had no idea where 'Alison' went.
The room was dark. My eyes stayed open. I want my family. This isn't my family. The people in the picture are. Well, that's what I'm guessing.
The door started making noises. I sat up, dreading what would happen next.
It was the girl from before .
"We've got three minutes." She said. I got up and followed her.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we finally stopped in a corridor which lead off in different directions. "Who are you?"
"I'm Mona. Alison is your sister, but she's not here." Was all she said. Silence filled the air.
"Why are calling yourself Alison?"
"Because that's who A told me to answer to."
"Oh. Where are we going?"
"I just need to talk to you. I'm going to make being here a whole lot easier."
"Okay, go on then."
"You must do everything A says. If you don't, there will be hell to pay. Every night, the main generator switches off and there is exactly three minutes before the back up one kicks in." I nodded my head, trying to process all the information I had just been given.
"If we are going to get through this. We have to stay together." She finished.
"Good. I'm sorry if I'm awkward. I've never been around anyone before." I sighed. She hugged me tightly but I gasped and bit my lip to stop myself from screaming. My ribs were in pain.
"Are you okay?" She asked.
"Yeah. I've just never been hugged before. Only abused."
" I won't hurt you." Mona softly smiled at me and held my hand. Quiet clicking noises started up.
"Did you hear that?"
"No. What?"
"It's the back up generator. We've got 17 seconds. Run!" She shouted. Mona still had my hand and ran with me back through the many corridors and towards our rooms.
She went into her's and went to mine.
The doors shut behind us and I slowly walked back to my bed.
Is this it? Is this really my life? Why can't I see my family? What does A have against my family? Why me?
All these questions started flying about in my head. I broke down into tears.

I cried so much I made myself sick.
I wiped the sick off my mouth and rolled over under the covers. Maybe this is a dream. I'll wake up and I will be with my family. This is just one big nightmare.
But it just seems too real.
What if this is real?

__________
Always wanted to write a story about Alison having a younger sister 😁 is this good? Do I keep going?
If you want to talk my Instagram is @//benzobellisario :) ~ Charlotte xoxo