Chapter 2

Kelsey's POV

I woke up the next morning. The room smelt fresh and the sick on the floor had been cleaned up.
Unfortunately, this wasn't a dream as I had hoped.
Is this how my life is going to be for the rest of my time here? Being controlled by some maniac? Well, I don't exactly know what I would be doing if I did have a normal life. 

I sat up in the bed and rubbed my eyes. I looked around my room. There was a package on the wooden desk. I looked up to the camera. I raised my eyebrows. A bell chimed. I sighed and got out the bed.
The parcel was wrapped in pink paper with a white bow. I took the bow off and carefully unwrapped the paper.

This is the first present I've been given ever! Usually I'm given a cupcake on September 7th, but it's not my birthday then. My birthday is February 19th.

Inside the box was a card. I took the card out the envelope and read the card.
'To Kelsey,
                     Because I feel bad about you being ill, I've decided to get you a new outfit and a new hairstyle! - Kisses A'

I took the outfit out of the box and stared at it.
"What if I don't want to." I asked. The bell chimed again. "Is that all you can do? Chime?!" It chimed again. "Pathetic if you ask me. I've spent enough time with you to not be scared of you anymore." I sighed. The bell chimed again. "I'm not changing." I thew the clothes to the floor and lay down on the bed.

The girls voice from yesterday spoke into a speaker again.
"Please follow the lighted pathway." I walked out of my room and followed the lights down to the same room as before.
I found Mona sitting on one of the sofas again.
"Good morning Kelsey." 'Alison' smiled.
"Good morning Alison. I have a question."
"Okay. Let me hear it."
"How long have you lived in your house?"
"Since Thanksgiving."
"Oh..." I replied.
"Today, we get company." She smiled.
"Really? Who?"
"I'm not sure. They should be here this afternoon though."
"I did something. Something I'm probably going to regret."
"What did you do?"
"I didn't change into the clothes A sent. They were identical to yours. What's going to happen?"
"Good luck." She sighed. My eyes widened and I swallowed the lump in my throat.
-
No One's POV

After Mona and Kelsey spoke for roughly an hour, Kelsey was ordered back to her room.

She started shaking as she got closer to her door.
"What ever you've done. I'm not scared." Her voice was unsure. She opened the door as slowly as possible. Kelsey turned around one last time before entering the room. The door instantly locked behind her. Her screams were heard as the echoed through the hallway.
"Please don't do this!" She screamed in pain. "Please! I'm sorry!"
Her screaming stopped. A form of mist came from under the door. The door unlocked and a person dressed in all black with a mask covering their face, was carrying the limp body of Kelsey. The black outfit was splattered with blood.
As the person carried the body away, the door was left open.
On the floor was a knife, blood and the photo from the window ledge.
-
Mona was sitting down at playing the piano with her mask on.
Four girls, dressed in orange jumpsuits, filed into the room. They all looked at Mona.
"Alison?" One of them spoke up. Mona stopped playing the piano. She turned to face the girls. She took the mask off. The four girls stared in shock.

-

As the night came, Mona went around the rooms, waking the girls and leading them down to the spot where she had taken Kelsey.
The girls stood awkwardly in silence before Mona spoke up.
"There's another girl here."
"Who?" A girl with brown hair asked. She went by the name of Spencer.
"Kelsey. Kelsey DiLaurentis."
"DiLaurentis. As in Alison DiLaurentis?" Hanna asked.
"Yes. She's Alison younger sister." Mona replied.
"But, Alison doesn't have a sister."
"She does."
"Why didn't we know about her?" Aria asked.
"I don't know..."
"Well, how long has she been here?" Emily asked.
"Only a day. All I know about her is, she's fourteen."
"Where is she now?" Hanna asked.
"I-I don't know where she went. She refused to put the clothes on A gave her. I haven't seen her since the morning. I'm scared for her."
-
At the other end of the house, Kelsey was curled up on the floor. She seemed to be in some sort of well type thing.
The person dressed in black walked to the edge of the well. It flashed a light down to her.
She looked up. Her face was dirty. Her clothes were also dirty and bloody and her hair was a mess.

"A? I'm sorry I was bad. I promise I'll be good!" She started crying. "Please let me out!" A put the light off and walked away from the well. "No! Please come back! I'm sorry!" Kelsey cried. "Oh my god!" She screamed in pain. Kelsey lifted her top up slightly. "Oh my god!" Her stomach was bleeding. It was from a stab wound. She was bleeding through a bandage. She crippled over in pain and clutched her stomach. Her cry was loud and it was a sad enough sound to make anyone cry.
She took her hands away from her stomach and looked down her hands. They were covered in her own blood.
"What did I ever do?" She sobbed.
_________

Don't know if this is good...
~ Charlotte xoxo