Chapter 7

Kelsey's POV

"Cece is A!" I said once again.
"How? What? Not Cece!" Alison furrowed her brows.
"Look, I know you don't want to believe this, but she's shady as fuck! She was acting weird around me. She acted as though she had known me for years!"
"Kelsey. You're wrong. You were wrong about Ezra, and you're wrong about Cece! Just stay out of it!" Ali yelled at me.
I could feel tears at the brims of my eyes. No one had yelled at me like that, not even A.

The girls became totally silent. Alison had realised what she had done.
"Shit. Kelsey." She whispered. She put her hand on my shoulder but I flicked it off.
I looked at the other girls before running out of Spencer's room.

I ran back to my house, and in through the front door.
Cece was sitting on the sofa, but she was alone.
Her head turned when she heard the door close.
"Oh hello Kelsey." She grinned.
"Where's Jason?"
"He just went out to get some wine."
"Oh. I'll be upstairs." I said awkwardly, before running off up the stairs.

I sat on my bed, scribbling in a note pad, writing my feelings down and my theory about who A was.
My bedroom door burst open and in walked Cece.
I decided to record the following conversation.

"Cece, what are you doing here?" My voice shook.
"Listen up. I know you're on to me."
"Wh-what?"
"I know you know I'm A. But I guess we have to change your mind."
"How are you going to do that?"

Cece quickly lunged at me, grabbing my neck.
I screamed out in pain.
"Let me go!" I choked. "Help!" I wheezed.
"No one can hear you!" She grabbed a scarf off the nightstand and tied it around my hands and another one around my feet.
She left me on the bed to go and get some tape.
When she came back, she shut my mouth and pulled out a kitchen knife from behind her back.
My eyes grew wide. I could feel myself crying.
"Now, I've never killed anyone before, so this could take awhile." She said with a huge smirk across her face.
I screamed through the tape, but it came out muffled.
"Shut up you stupid bitch!" She yelled, forcing the knife into my stomach.

When she drew the knife out my side, she smiled at the amount of blood, dripping off the blade.

It hurt like hell, but I had to save myself and get the girls.
Cece got up.
"I'll be right back. You keep the bleach in the bathroom right?" It was rhetorical. When she dashed away, I tried to get up. I managed to untie my hands and rip the tape off my mouth.
Cece had thrown me to the floor, so I was directly under the window now.

I lifted the window up, and stuck my head out. Spencer's house was close, I screamed for her.
"Spencer!" My voice was hoarse from the choking. "Help! Please she's going to kill me!"

Alison's POV
"Help! Please she's going to kill me!" It was almost like a whisper, but loud enough for us to hear.
I exchanged a look with the girls.
"Did you guys hear that?" I asked.
The slowly nodded their heads and ran to the window.
"Help me!" It was Kelsey.
Spencer opened the window and yelled, "Kelsey, what's happening?!"
"It's Cece! She's going to kill me. Help me!" She was crying hysterically.

I was the first one out of the Hastings' house.
I ran across to my own home. The front door was wide open.
The house was silent, causing me to become concerned.
The other four, and Mr and Mrs Hastings, followed behind me.

"Kelsey!" I screamed running up the stairs.
When I came to her room, I almost threw up at the sight.
She was lying on the floor, bleeding out from both her stomach and wrist.
Her skin had been burned by bleach, that had been poured over her.

"Kelsey!" I ran to her side and cried into my hands.
I was stopped from touching her body, as it was still drenched in bleach.
When Spencer's parents came into the room, the five of us were directed away from the body and sent to get different things.

I couldn't be in that room for very much longer. I stayed in my room.

Spencer's POV
Kelsey was paler than paper.
My dad had asked me to get a towel or blanket.
I brought it to him, and he began dabbing the towel on her skin, then he and mom carefully picked her up and took her to the bathroom, while Hanna called 911.

My parents layed her down in the bath, and washed her body, trying to get the bleach off of her, and cleaning up the blood.
Her cuts were deep and it was obvious she was loosing blood fast.

After a wash down, my parents dried her off and tried to stop the bleeding. My dad ending up using a stapler to close the wounds.

I kneeled beside her lifeless body and wrapped the wounds up in bandages.
My mom and dad had to run outside to get more help.
Aria, Hanna, Emily and I were left in the bathroom with Kelsey.
I touched her skin. It was ice cold.

"The bath did nothing. She's like ice." I panicked.
The girls looked worried, then cried.
I cried.
"Come on Kelsey, wake up." I whispered before paramedics ran in.
_________________________
Uh oh...
Will Kelsey survive?
~ Charlotte xoxo