Facetiming the bae(part 2)

You blushed sinking into the chair more. Your panties becoming uncomfortable because you're beyond wet. You slowly reach your hand down, the panties a barrier to your direct bundle of nerves. Facing the camera down to give Michael a good view of your most private part. Little soft touches were being placed making you whimper at the contact, biting your lip to hold in your moans. You looked down at the phone, seeing Michaels member, hearing his groans. 

"Babe, I miss you." he moaned out, panting slightly, picking up his pace. 

"Daddy I miss you." I panted, adding more pressure to the nerves, moving faster. 

Sliding a finger down and slipping in into your hole. You heard Michael breathing and hand go faster, this causing you to go faster. 

"Im not going to last long if you call me daddy babygirl." Michael said, pausing between each couple of words. You agreed by humming. 

"Daddy, can I let go?" You moaned out, Michael gave you a thumbs up while you were looking at him, your eyes fluttering close, and climaxing

After you climaxed, that sent Michael over the edge. 

"Well, we better go clean up." you said to michael. 

"I'll see you soon. Be ready for Daddy when I get home." Michael winked, kissed goodbye over the screen and hung up. 

xxxxxxx

Here is what you all have been waiting for, although this may be unpublished soon due to adding and correcting. I have been working on this for months now, it feels wonderful to really set this out there. I know it's not much, but I hope you enjoy! 

~Kimberly