New Years (Calum)

Calum and you were invited a new years party from the 1D boys. Louis, you thought his name was, was hosting it. You wanted to look sexy, elegant, and simple all together. No outfit was popping out at you, except for a skin tight, medium, red and black, dress. Calum was due here any minute. You hurried your make up and all that jazz, a knock on your door interrupted you putting on lipstick.
"Come in!" You yelled from your room.
"Hey babe, you ready?" Calum said as he peeked into your room. You nod and grab your clutch. You walked to the door.

-arrives at the party-
The music was blaring, you couldn't hear yourself think. The bass is what you felt, it shook you. Calum was grinding with you. His length started to harden and grow. You felt it on your bum. Calum was whispering huskily in your ear, hoping to take you right then and there. You led him over to an empty hall way, pushing hi against the wall. You guys kissed hard and sloppy, not wanting to spare a minute. You lifted up your dress, revealing no panties. Calum groaned and started to pull down his pants a little. You hiked up your leg on his hip, gaining him access. You were already so wet that he could just slide in.
He entered you, the feeling was amazing. The alcohol that was in your veins pumped through as Calum kept a steady pace. You're climax was coming soon and you started to kiss his neck. You felt your walls clench around him, wanting to release. You let it all go and Calum soon Realest after you. You went back to the party and luke started laughing.
"Was it good sex?" He asked.