Thanksgiving (Michael)

Michael was taking you to see his family for thanksgiving dinner. You slipped on a high wasted flower skirt, black crop top, and put on a pair of combat boots. Michael was wearing his normal attire.
'"Babe?" Michael calls through your house, while thudding up the stairs.
"In the bathroom!" You call while applying neutral makeup.
"Wow... You look.. Fantastic. " michael breathed. He walked up behind you, wrapping his hands around your waist, kissing you neck slightly.
"Thank you." You whispered, wanting to keep this moment as long as you could.
"We are going to be late. It's time to leave." Michael let go and pulled you by your hand down the stairs to the car.
You arrive at Michaels parents house, nervous as hell because it's your first time meeting them.
"Babe, you'll be fine." Michael assured you.

Dinner was ready and you took a seat next to your boyfriend. His hand got placed on your thigh, and started traveling upwards. You choked on the turkey that was in your mouth and michael chuckled underneath his breath.

Michael reached your panties and they were soaked. He started rubbing you and you pushed away from the table. Michael looks at you from your abrupt movement and you storm to the bathroom. He follows behind you. You slam him against the sink, kissing and sucking his neck harshly.

Michael starts rubbing you again, you moan loudly. He slips his fingers in and moves in and out. You tremble against him as your high is quickly approaching. You clench and let yourself go.

Michael and you leave the bathroom and is family looks at you and smirks.

"Having fun?" You blush, and quickly take your seat, hoping that dinner will pass by quickly.