Chapter 2: Results

Results may or may not be in the guys' points of view and they are a bit shorter than last time... *twiddles thumbs awkwardly* >w>

Feel free to read all the results! ;3

---

Mostly (A)s: Ellison "Eli" Reed

Ah, yes~ Our wonderful, resident optimist has been revealed!

Ellison is a year older than your character (whatever age you may have chosen for her) but is often mistaken by some to be younger than he is due to his rather babyish-looking face (he blames it on his rather chubby-for-his-age cheeks). Despite his age, he can be a little clueless and naive sometimes. But that doesn't mean he's stupid, quite the contrary, actually - he is a very intelligent young man and he puts his brains to good use, too.

Or does he? I suppose you will find out sooner or later~

As for your presence in his lab, he is quite confused at the moment. He doesn't understand how you could have possibly appeared there when, clearly, you were supposed to be an orange! Could you perhaps have mutated into a person? Is that why you weren't aware of his world? But no, you seem to be a sentient life form so you couldn't have possibly evolved from an orange... Could you?

---

Mostly (B)s

He was tired. Extremely tired. He had been walking around all day gathering the last remaining components they needed and now, he just wanted to go home and collapse. He didn't care where he collapsed as long as he was home.

I can't believe that moronic twit had me going from one filthy place to another, trying to find him! Damn twit. He hated being messed around by people, but he especially hated him. Just the thought that they both existed on the same planet made him feel grumpy and depressed. Or maybe it was the fact that he hadn't eaten anything for hours...

***

He had finally made it home and he looked forward to stuffing his face with no regard for anything else. But first, he had to finish what he had started that day, so he made his way into the basement. All seemed well, at least until he opened the door and almost choked on a cloud of steam and smoke. What the heck happened here? I'm gone for one morning. One morning! And this happens!

He stumbled into the room, arms trying to fan away the haze obscuring his sight. "Eli, what the heck is going on?!"

---

Mostly (C)s

Oh, it was totally worth it. Especially after spending almost his entire morning with that brat of a kid. He needed the excitement. She sure was beautiful though, he mused to himself with a grin, thinking back to the dainty redhead behind the bar as he rubbed at the bluish bruise just under his right eye. Too bad she was married.

It wasn't like he hadn't known. He clearly saw the shiny new golden ring she was wearing; he just hadn't expected the innkeeper to be her father-in-law. I mean, who could have even guessed that?

As he gazed at the setting sun from where he was perched atop a tree branch, he sighed. He didn't just get himself thrown out of the pub, but the inn itself and now, he had nowhere to stay for the night. If he wanted to find another place, he had to be quick - the night was a dangerous time to be strolling around in the wilderness.

With yet another sigh, he jumped down and threw his satchel over his shoulder and patted his companion's fluffy orange head. "Come on, Sil. Time to go."

---

Mostly (D)s

He stood outside the admiral's office, his hand raised in front of the wooden surface hesitantly. I can't put this off any longer, he sighed and took a deep breath before rapping on the door sharply.

A second of silence passed before he heard his superior's stern voice call, "Enter." He reluctantly opened the door and stepped in, greeted by the gruff voice of the elderly man before him. "Well, if it isn't our young lieutenant commander. How are you faring with the new captain?" he smiled, the warmth expressed on his face not quite reaching his scrutinizing grey eyes.

Oh, great. Please tell me that moron hasn't gone and complained about something. Please! "Quite well, sir. He's a... fitting captain. I'm honoured to be his first officer." As soon as the words left his mouth, he felt like ripping his hair out and cleaning his mouth out with bleach.

The admiral, however, seemed quite pleased with his answer as he nodded approvingly, twisting the end of his mustache thoughtfully. "Splendid! Yes, indeed. However, that is not why I summoned you here, Officer Winters."

"Sir?" he answered, confused. What else could he possibly want?

"I would like you to take part in a... a 'surprise' inspection, if you will, of our laboratory," the admiral replied, returning to his usual serious self. "I have already assigned someone to work with you and I expect you to begin immediately. Is that understood?"

"Yes, sir."

"You're dismissed."

He saluted to the admiral and left with an unsettling feeling in his gut. This cannot be good...

---