Chapter 3 (Part 1): Results

There won't be proper results this time, except for Nander and Ellison, I'm afraid. It would give away a little too much of the story and I don't wanna spoil it for you guys, so I hope you don't mind. :3

Feel free to read through all the results! ;3

---

Mostly (A)s: Nander Lee-Winters

Here he is, ladies! Our second guy, in all his grumpy glory has finally been revealed! As you may have noticed, he's quite easily annoyed (but that could be because he was hungry) and isn't very fond of surprises.

Now, for a bit of info on the specimen: Nander is the same age as Ellison (which makes him a year older than your character as well) and they have been friends for a long time. While he, like his friend, is quite intelligent, Nander prefers to build things with his hands instead of spending time pouring over stacks of calculations and stuff, and fancies himself a mechanic; or sometimes, if he's in a good mood, an engineer.

But is he really all that good at making stuff? Perhaps you'll find out in the near future~

Nander was, at first, quite unsure of your presence in the lab. Were you Eli's girlfriend? Then why hadn't he mentioned you before? Was it some kind of practical joke? Was Eli serious? Had their machine actually worked? Why do you have pointy ears? Were you somehow altered by the machine? Why is Eli so bloody oblivious sometimes?!

...Anyways, you get the idea. In other words, he's not quite sure what to think of the whole situation and would very much like to go and take a nap.

But perhaps he'll warm up to you in the next part? Assuming you want him to, of course, considering he's a human...

---

Mostly (B)s: Ellison

Oh, boy, is he feeling terrible at the moment. Not only did he manage to waste Nander's time, he also happened to complete his project, but at the same time dig himself an even deeper grave by somehow bringing you, a non-human specimen, here.

How did that happen then? He was sure he had calculated the target destination correctly; he went over the calculations alone for hours to make sure he got it right and he was positive they were! So, how could this have happened?

Suffice it to say, his mind is extremely boggled and he is also trying very hard not to panic because there's also something else that he hasn't told Nander about that is guaranteed to make him fume for a good few hours...

---

Mostly (C)s:

This here is quite an... interesting specimen to say the least.

Fun fact: He happens to be the proud owner of a special - and quite rare - little creature that he's quite fond of. Remember Nander mentioning a previous instance where the mysterious machine "supposedly worked"? Well, let's just say that Mr. Mostly Cs happened to come by this creature around the same time~

---

Mostly (D)s:

Mr. Mostly Ds is quite a mature specimen, at least compared to the other three. But even he has his moments...

Fun fact: He is the oldest of the guys and also happens to be one of the reasons that Ellison and Nander are still alive and well to this day. Why, what happened, you ask? All in good time, dear reader. All in good time~

---