Chapter 5: A Tough Decision

When you got home, you pulled the list of clubs out of your pocket. But before you did that, you needed to eat. Grabbing the lunch box, you headed to your room and quickly scarfed the late lunch down. Finally, you picked up the list and noticed that the list was rather small. You looked over it and noticed that they were at least alphabetized and had a small transcript saying which each one was about beneath them.

Art Club

Where the artistically gifted can come for independent studies with guided sessions from the art teachers and even demonstrations from local artists.

Cheer Club

A club for cheerleaders and those who enjoy pep rallies can come and put their together to come up with new exciting ideas for upcoming events to keep everyone excited for the big games.

Creative Writing Club

If you enjoy writing, then this club is for you. Here you will be given loosely based prompts and you can share your work with others to get constructive criticism. Great for people who would like to become editors or authors.

Debate Club

Debates, mock trials, and mock world conferences, debate club is for any aspiring lawyers or politicians. Feel free to visit for a couple meetings if you want to get a feel for the atmosphere and what it's like.

Fitness Club

Here, you can be guided into a healthy frame of mind. The athletic teachers can help coach you as you find your perfect fitness and diet plan. * (* note, diet plans do not mean actually diets to help lose weight but rather the technical definition as in diet meaning what you eat.)

Photography Club

Photographers or artists welcomed here, a club for those who aspire to become professional, or even those who just enjoy taking a snapshot every once in a while. Learn camera techniques, editing skills, and even proper terms for the camera and angles.

Sportsman Club

Hunting, fishing, and farming. Here's a club where you can express your interests in the outdoors and activities you wanna do there.

Women's Study Club

Want to learn more about women throughout history? Tired of men being the center of attention when women were equally as beneficial throughout history? Come to Women's study where we talk about what it means to be a woman and what famous women your history class leaves out.

World's Affair Club

We talk about what actually is going on in the world today. We talk about it all, racism, sexism, bigotry, homophobia, islamophobia. If you want to know what is actually being done in the world, not just America, then join us today.

You whimpered at the list, there was so much that you didn't like and so much that you did. You weren't so sure what you wanted, though. Perhaps....you could join multiple? Or maybe you should just call it quits. This was a bit intimidating.

((Hey everyone. Author here. I actually based these clubs on clubs I have in my school and I was hoping to make this a bit more interactional by allowing the majority of you to choose what clubs you would be in. Feel free to comment below! The club with most comments wins, if no one comments, I'll choose what I feel is best, then. :) I hope everyone is having a wonderful day~))