Meeting Kaylin

Payton's POV

"I am so ready to meet are new baby girl Kaylin!"  I say.

"I know you are going to be the best mother ever!" Ross says.

"Awwwwwwww man I must be so lucky to be married to the nicest,sweetest, and cutest guy ever." I say.

"Thx we got to go to the adoption center I will text Riker to come bring everyone to the adoption center."

Riker's POV

I am so happy my brother and his wife are adopting a baby. At the same time Maria and Rydel are pregnant. I am really happy that  I am with Morgan.  She is really sweet and funny. If she ever gets pregnant I want it to be a boy I will name him
Alex if it is a girl I will name her Monica.

Maria's POV

I just came back from the hospital getting a check up on my baby and then I find out that my best friend and her husband are adopting a baby! Me and Rocky are in the car driving to meet them.

"Hey honey after this can we go to lunch I'm starving." I say.

"Ok I really want to get some Mac and Cheese!" Rocky said.

He really loves Mac and Cheese he would eat it for the rest of his life if he wanted to but I make him eat what I cook. He still likes it.

Ross' POV

Everyone is here now and I can't believe I got to adopt a BEAUTIFUL baby! She was unnamed cuz her real mother died after she gave birth and her father is no place to be found. So I wanted to name her Kathy but Payton wanted to name her Rose then Rydel said "name her Kaylin!"  So we did and Ryland is not here cuz he is designing Kaylin's room I can't wait to see it!