Tour Part Two

Maria's POV

  It is probably Coles and Roses fault. They love jokes and pranks. But we don't know where they are!! I'm getting worried. The boys have to go meet some fans soon and once they come, it will be so much harder to find them. We have a hour in a half. Rocky, Riker and Ross are going around the block to look for them. Morgan, Payton and I are going to stay around here to see if they come back. Delly, Ell, and Ryland are going to knock on neighbors doors to see if they have seen them.
After about 15 minutes we meet back up at the tour bus.
"Any luck?" Morgan asks. The all shake their heads. I sigh.
"I bet you this was Cole and maybe Rose." I say.

Anthony's POV

I have no idea where we are right now.
I asked Cole but he just said, "I don't know!! But it's part of my plan!"
"Shut up Cole! You know there's no more of a plan!" Exclaims Rose
Troy, Lisa, and Jason are just standing there doing nothing. I'm not sure why, then again their not R5's kids. If that makes sense.

I know he makes no sense. But guess what, he's seven! Soo

Cole and Rose start fighting about where we should go and how to get back to our mommies and daddies.
This all started when we wanted to play a prank on our parents. So we decided to run away when to the parking lot when they weren't looking. Then Rose and Cole decided that we should go to the stage. Then we followed them. We sat on the stage for a while then these girls came up to us and yelled "YOUR R5'S KIDS!!!!" we got scared so we ran away and then we ran to an alley.

I wanted to end it know but I've never done a really long chapter so I wanted to do one now

"Hey guys I'm scared I want to go home and see my mommy and daddy." Kaylin said.

"Yeah me too." Lisa, Troy, Anthony, Lexi, Maddie, and Jason said looking scared.

"Well TO BAD! We never wanted to go on tour we never wanted to leave our home did we." Cole said (he gets that after his mom)

"Well we didn't want to leave our homes but running away is not the answer." Kaylin said.

Back at the bus

Riker's POV

I'm so scared where are the kids I heard I girl yelling something with r5's kids then I run to find them I find them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Kids where did you go why?" I said/asked.

"I'm sorry Uncle Riker but I really wanted to go home so I told them to run away with me." Cole said.

"I'm sorry but we have about fifty more shows." I said.

Then we go to the show then about fifty more shows later we go home. Ryland was at Chelsea's house and we got an text from him.

Ryland: I purposed to Chelsea and she said yes! Yay I will be married!