Grandma and Grandpa!

Kaylin's POV

I have a baby brother! I wanted his name to be Peter but we had to name him Austin because my daddy's career became like I guess really big when I did Austin and Ally and mommy always loved then name Austin.

"Hey Kaylin we are going to meet grandma and grandpa."
"Ok! Yay!! I can't wait!" I say. Everyone gets into the car and we ride to grandma and grandpas house. As soon as we get there Anthony, Cole, Rose, Lexi, Maddie and I run inside.
"GRANDMA!!!!!!!" I scream.

"GRANDPA!!!!!!!!!" Maddie screams.

"Rose, Kaylin, and Maddie there is a girl's play room we made out of Rydel's old room." Grandma Stormie said.

"Yay!" Rose says.

We go in Rydel's old room but now on the door it says 'Girl's PlayRoom' in rainbow letters. We walk in there is a big doll house and dolls in it and the walls are pink. On the table there are a picture of Aunt Delly, Grandma Stormie, Cousin Rose, Cousin Maddie, My mommy, Aunt Morgan, Aunt Maria, Aunt Chelsea, and me. Then there is another door that says 'Dress Up' and we open it and there is a closet with like one million billion clothes for dress up! So we start playing dress up.

Anthony's POV.

"Anthony and Cole you guys can go to Rocky's old room. That will be the boy's PlayRoom." Grandpa Mark said.

So I listen to grandpa and go to Rocky's old room where they told me to go. The door says 'Boy's PlayRoom' in blue and green letters. Me and Cole walk in there is a big TV with Dog with a Blog on. Me and Cole LOVE that show! And there is some toy car, and a bed for nap time! I heard we are spending the night here! I'm so ready for a sleep over with grandma Stormie and grandpa Mark!