Ryland and Chelsea's big day!

Time skip 7 months....

Chelsea's POV
Today i'm getting married to Ryland Lynch this is my dream come true! I got my wedding dress (pic above)

"Hey ready for you big day." Riker said.

"GET OUT THIS IS FOR GIRLS ONLY!" I screamed.

"FINE!" Riker said and left.

And finally I am walking down the isle in my beautiful dress and I get lost in Ryland's eyes and then I all remember is me saying 'I do'.

Then I go home and I get a call I answer.

"Hello Ms. Simmons or should I say Mrs. Lynch? Congratulations Mrs. Lynch was you wedding the best?" The doctor said on the phone.

"Well it is Mrs. Lynch now and it was amazing why are you calling doctor?" I asked the doctor.

"Well when you had your last check up I found out that you are having triplets!" The doctor said.

"WHAT I'M HAVING TRIPLETS! WOW I HAVE TO TELL RYLAND!" I yell.

Then I go see Ryland in his bedroom

"Ryland please wake up." I said nicely.

But then I think he is in a deep sleep so I ask Kaylin to wake him up she does it the best.

"Ok Kaylin do your thing."

"Oh I will." She said.

"WAKE UP AUNT CHELSEA HAS SOMETHING TO SAY NOW WAKE UP RYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kaylin screamed.(LOUD)

Then he wakes up.

"What??!??????????,??!!!!!?!" He said worried.

"I don't know." She said looking adorable as always.

Then I told her to go play with uncle Riker and aunt Morgan.

"Well Ryland the thing is-

Oh no we are getting divorced already?" He said interrupting me.

"No it's that I'm pregnant with triplets!" I say filled with joy so he wouldn't be mad.

"WHAT YAY OH MY GOSH I AM GOING TO HSVE KIDS YES ONE OF THE BEST DAYS EVER!" Ryland yelled.