The Mistake

Ross' POV
I Tried calling her, I tried texting her. She won't answer anything. Kaylin is scared. I try to be brave for her, but I'm scared too.

4 hours later..........
Payton still hasn't come back. I've talked to everyone in this house and no one has heard from her.

Payton's POV
25 missed calls from Ross
15 missed calls from Rydel
15 missed calls from Morgan
15 missed calls from Maria
15 missed calls from Chelsea
10 texts from Ross
5 texts from Riker
5 texts from Rocky
2 texts from Ell
2 texts from Ry
And I'm not answering any of them.
I started driving to get my mind of things. I ended up at the aquarium the place where Ross and I met. It made me really sad and made me realize this is a sign to get back together with Ross man I made a BIG mistake. I have to get him back.

*At the lynch' house*

I knock on the door I see Ellington with Rose and Maddie.

"Hey guys I'm here to see Ross and Kaylin." I say.

"Yes they have been waiting a long time for you to come back."

Then I walk in a look and I find the ring on the floor. Then I go to his room and they didn't see me. He was just sitting there with Kaylin on his lap and both of them were crying. I go in.

"Hey guys it's Payton in so sorry honey Ross I just was so mad I haven't hung out with Lily and a long time I'm just so sorry will you forgive me?" I say.

"Payton of course I will forgive you!" Ross said hugging me.

"Hey I want a hug come here mommy!"
Kaylin said.

"Why did you want to hang out with me when you knew I was hanging out with Lily?" I questioned.

"Well..........unmmmmmm.................. we are going on tour tomorrow and we are all packed up but the good news is that everyone can go!" He said.

"Yay!" I said. "I will pack now!"