thirty six

the gif above in order >>

dylan obrien as ethan young
sebastian stan as david quill
alycia debnam carey as rogue

_______________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER THIRTY SIX;;

"You can too, Amelia," A voice I have not heard since I was eleven rang in my ears. I slowly tilt my head up to meet with a familiar face. "I can teach you if you want,"

"Dad?"

I couldn't believe it. There he was standing in front of me and he still looked the same since the last time I saw him. The moonlight shone on his face and it almost looked like he was glowing.

I heard rustling behind him, and I saw none other than Ethan himself in the flesh. He was carrying a duffel bag in his hand. Rogue then came over to him, standing next to him with her arms crossed over her chest. They give each other a nod before looking right at me.

If Ethan was not a nephilim and is human, what was he doing hanging around with them?

Pushing myself off the ground, I stood a couple of steps away from my father who I still have trouble processing that he was alive. I felt myself getting nauseas, almost tipping backwards but I felt an arm around my waist, steadying my body. I didn't have to look to know if it was David.

"I can't believe you're here," I say, my voice cracking at the end. "I missed you. Why didn't you come and visit me?"

"Ahh, about that," My dad put his hands behind him. "I have been busy recruiting nephilims for my army,"

"You care about your nephilim army more than your own daughter?"

"Something's missing on you," He says, ignoring my question. He tapped his finger on his chin as he scans my figure. "That's right. The necklace I gave you for your eighth birthday. Why have you taken it off?"

"I've never put it on. It's back in the box under my bed. . ." I trailed off as I thought hard about that night. "Were you the one who manipulated me to think that someone ransacked my room?"

As far as I know, only angels are able to do mind tricks, but after I heard Gemma and David in my mind when I was still strapped to the car in the river, I was starting to think otherwise.

I pull away from David and wrap my arms around my body, "Did you leave the necklace and the note?"

"Not me. But I did send Rogue to do that," He tells me and I knew he was talking about the girl that saved Harry. "You were supposed to wear the necklace as it is a symbol of our kind and stay away from Zayn. But by the looks of it, you haven't done any of that,"

"You sound upset that I didn't. Maybe this should be a lesson for you. Next time you should tell me yourself instead of sending one your minions to do your job,"

He let out a sigh, "I'm disappointed in you, Amelia. You're not the girl that I thought you'd grow up to be. Fraternizing with the enemy and making a mockery of your heritage,"

"I wouldn't be doing all of this if you would have told me the truth!" I snapped.

"Watch your tone, young lady,"

Then, I notice his face melting and changing. I watched the whole thing in horror. His face slowly dissolved into someone that I did not recognise. His black hair changed into a light brown colour and his green eyes were now the colour blue.