nineteen

CHAPTER NINETEEN;;

"First Liam and now you're going on a date with Zayn? Have you not learned your lesson yet?"

Harry was sitting on my bed, glaring at me while I searched my wardrobe for something to wear tonight. I was barely listening to him because I was too caught up in my thoughts. Should I wear a dress or a skirt or jeans? Or a tee or a tank top? And I don't even know why I bother so much about this.

"Sorry, did you say something?" I asked, pulling out a black dress that I had only worn once to Rose's birthday party last year.

Harry groans, "I can sense that something bad will happen if you go on a date with him,"

"It's not a date," I tell him as I turned to face him to show him the dress. "What do you think of this?"

He scans it, "Too short,"

"That's what you about the other clothes I showed you before," I roll my eyes.

I throw the black dress along with the other pile of clothes that were on the floor. They were the clothes that Harry did not think it was suitable enough to wear tonight with Zayn.

If only Rose was here to help, but she's busy with school projects and I don't want to bother her with my boy problems. I know she would help me and be here in a split second, but I don't want to cause any trouble for her.

"We've been here for almost and hour and you're not helping!" I huffed and sat on the floor, leaning my back against the wardrobe.

"Maybe. . .because I don't want to?"

I scowl. "Can you stop being so difficult? For god's sakes. What's the time?"

"Fifteen minutes to five,"

"You've got to be kidding me!" I exclaimed, pushing myself up from the floor and head for the showers as quickly as I could, leaving Harry in my room.

After I was done, I dried my hair and decided on wearing a white tank top and black skinny jeans. And for the jacket, I decided to wear a leather one to fit in with what Zayn usually wears. I take a good look at myself in the mirror and looked pleased with my appearance.

Not bad.

While I was combing my hair, I hear the front door opening then shut closed. I turn to look at Harry, my eyebrows furrowed and he did the same. He got up from the bed and gestured a hand to come to him, and I did as I was told. We knew that we had an uninvited guest in the house and the thought of it being the ski masked guy made my heart race.

Harry slowly walked towards my bedroom door and I trailed behind him. Before we even made it out, we see Ethan making a turn and walking in, with a glass of orange juice in hand.

We both screamed and when we did, Ethan screamed too, dropping the glass. It landed on the floor and it broke, spilling the orange juice all over the floor.

"Ethan!" I yelled at him. "Don't you know how to knock?"

"The front door wasn't locked." He says, putting his hands up. "It's not my fault that I could just wander around your house,"

"That's no reason to--"

Harry nudges me and I stop to look at him. He showed me his phone screen and the time clearly showed it was 5:05. Zayn should be here soon. I look at Ethan and pointed to the ground where there were broken glass and orange juice.

"You better clean this up, Ethan."

I walk back in my room to grab my bag, I heard my phone ding! meaning that a text message has come through. I searched for my phone and saw that it was text message from Zayn.