Chapter four Pan's camp

Your POV

I groan as the sun shone in my eye. Rolling over on my side and looked at the ring my brother, Liam got me for my eighth birthday.

'What?' I sit up and see another contain. 'Who's on this island? Why are they giving me food'. I smile and open the box to find a warm delicious bacon, sausage sandwich.

"Yum!" I grab the sandwich, taking a bite. 'This so good, I've never had one of theses before".

I ate it within a minute. It was so nice I didn't want it to go.

"Ug" I moan touching my greasy hair. "I need a wash".

I stood up and walked to the floor door. I pull it up, but it didn't budge. I pull up as hard as I could. Nothing. I try to push it. Nothing. I jump up and down on it. Nothing. I ran to the window and looked out of it. 'I'm gonna have to climb'. I try to climb out the window, but I couldn't.

"What? There's no glass there why can't I get out?" I scream. It's like a magic...

Peters POV

"So what's it gonna be Hook?" I circle him "You know I don't like sharing and I know you don't, so there's no point sharing the island. So I suggest you and you crew set sail. Now!" I stop in front of him.

"Come on captain there's no point staying here" a podgy little man with a red hat mumbles.

"I'd listen to him. He knows better" I smirk and turn around to leave.

The sound of a sword being pulled out of the scabbard echoed around as the crew all pulled their swords out at me. I laugh and turn around to see Hook pointing his sword at me.

"Now captain this is no way to settle this" I smirk.

"This Island is now ours, Pan".

Someone came up behinds me and clipped a bracket on my wrist. I hit the pirate in the face. I flicked my wrist angrily but no magic came out of my hand. Everyone laughed as nothing happened.

"What you gonna do now, Pan without you magic?" Hook laughed. I grabbed a sword from one of the crew. "Oh now you want to fight. Your so pathetic without your magic" he laughs.

"Well you see Hook even without my magic you still won't get this island" he looks at me with a confused look on his face. I smirk "Boys!" I yell and all the boys climb onto the ship "Now, Hook before anything happens I want to ask you one more time...Do you want to leave the easy way or the hard way?". He swings his sword at me. "So I guess you want the hard way" I smirk and swing my sword at him.

The boys follow and start to attack the other pirates. "Are you serious, Hook I'm giving you the option to leave, but you still won't go. Why?" I ask as we swing and defend ourselves with our swords.

I was quicker and disarmed him. Everyone stopped and watched us. I point my sword at his neck. He looks ashamed of himself and puts his hand up in surrender.

"What you gonna do now boy?" Hook asks with a nervous grin.

"Well your lucky, Hook because I'm in a good mood so I'm gonna ask you to leave my island" he nods. The lost boys cheer.

Hook nodded to the pirate who put the bracelet on me and he released it from around my wrist.

"Good bye, Captain safe travels" I smirk flicking my wrist and me and the boys appear back onto the island.