Chapter fifteen Crystal caves

Your POV

After I healed, Felix I decided to stay at the tree house. Wondering through the forest, I hear someone following me. My necklace started to glow sea green. Stopping in my track I turn to face my stalker...Felix? He stood awkwardly looking at me.

"Why are you following me?" I question with my arms crossed.

"I just wanted to say..." He took a couple of steps forward to me "I wanted to say thank you...for healing me".

"Um...your welcome" I raised a brow.

"I think we got off at the wrong foot...so can we start over?" His eyes looked hopeful at me.

I smile "Sure. I'm,(Y\N)" I held out my hand.

"I'm Felix. It's a pleasure to meet you,(Y\N)" he smiled shaking my hand.

"Well I'm going to bed. Goodnight, Felix".

"Goodnight,(Y\N)" he waved and ran off into the trees. I continued my way to the tree house.

Finally reaching the tree house, I climb up the ladders. I felt someone else's presence at the top. Slowly, but curiously I peeked over the top. An annoyed looking, Peter sat on the balcony.

I slowly pulled myself into the house. Peering through the window I look at, Peter. He sat on the floor, one knee at his chest and one straight. His elbow resting on his upright knee and his head on his tense knuckle. I slowly opened the door, making Peter jump but he didn't look up. I shuffled next to him.

The night is surprisingly cold for Neverland. Peters bare arms showed goosebumps. Resting my head on his shoulder I looked in the direction he was looking. I rubbed his arms, he tensed as I tried to warm them.

"What happened?" I ask carefully not wanting to upset him.

"He doesn't accept the new me that's all" he muttered.

"He deserved that slap".

He chuckled "You think so?".

"Eh well if he's being an arse then yeah. Not saying I would though" I'm not one to hurt others unless needed I guess.

"Hm" he went into deep thought.

"You've change for the better" I reassure him. Kissing the top of my head I could feel him smile.

"I love you" he mumbled.

"I love you more" I smirked.

"No you don't" he laughed.

"Yeah I do".

"Don't turn it into a competition" he complained.

"Ha well I love you the most" I insisted.

"No you don't. I love you the most and I can prove it" I look up at his mischevious smirk.

"Oh really" I challange.

He picks me up before I could blink. Taking me into the house he carefully places me on the bed. Are lips connect, moving in sync. Wrapping my arms around his neck I pull him closer. He slowly started to kiss my neck up and down and back to my lips. Grabbing a lock of his hair, a moan escaped from my mouth.

A charming smile spread across his face as we parted for air. Diving back in he starts to that off my dress. Pulling it down, he places kisses all over my body. Placing his lips back on mine,I start to undress him. His body tone and muscular, his perfect structure lay over me. My heart started to beat fast,my necklace started to glow a very bright hot pink, as my love started grow more for,Peter.