Chapter twenty Im a pirate

Your POV

I wake up with a smile. 'Ive finally found my brother and someone who I love very much'. I jump up with a stretch and made my way over to,Peter's room. I slightly nocked on the door. Nothing. I nocked again. Nothing. I pressed my ear against the door and listened. Nothing.

"Peter?" I asked.

Nothing. I carefully opened the door to find,Peter missing. I wonder up onto the deck. My brother stood at the helm steering the ship.

"Killian where's, Peter?" I question walking up the stairs to him.

"Um...come here" he gestures me over "Take the wheel for me".

I grasp the wheel,looking out at what's in front of me.

"Don't shout,but Peters gone back to Neverland".

"What?" I screamed.

"Shhh. He's gone to help the boys" he explained.

"Seriously?" I growl.

"Calm yourself sister. He brought you here so I could protect you".

"I don't need protecting, brother!" I turn to him "I don't care for his reason. I'm going back to Neverland" I jump down the six staired stairs.

"(Y\N) wait!" He follows "He told me not to let you leave. That kid has gotten through a lot, I'm sure he can handle this on his own" he stops me with his hook.

I hesitate,staring at his replacement hand "How did you lose your hand?".

"Ha,someone called the dark one cut it off" he tells me.

"Why?"

"Well...um that's a long story".

"Does it involve a woman?" I raise a brow, turning to him.

"Well...yes I guess, but it's not what you think. I cared for her and she cared for me but she was married to the dark one" he explained.

"So you took someone's wife. Tut tut tut, brother" I laugh "What happened to her?".

His eyes turn dark "He killed her". My eyes widen. "He ripped out her heart in front of me and then chopped of my hand. Trust me when I say don't get on his bad side or just try not to meet him and do not make a deal with him,even if it's really important".

I nod "I don't plan on meeting him".

"So are you going to stay?" He turned me to look at him.

"Yeah why not? I've always wanted to be a pirate".

He smiles pulling me into a hug "Well if you want to be a pirate there's a few things you need" he pulled me across the deck to his room.

"I like your room".

"Your not having it".

"I was just complimenting it".

"I know you, (Y\N) and I remember how you always use to do that" he smiled. I jumped on his bed.

"Hey don't break my bed" he joked walking over to his closet. He rooted through it for a minute then brought out a bundle of things. "A dagger" he passed it to me.

The dagger is small with a beautiful dark purple stone at the top,the handle a dark brown with my name carved into it.

"When did you do this?"

"I was going to give it to you for your birthday, but things got in the way".

"Thank you". I smiled.