Chapter seventeen Brother

Peters POV

Once,(Y\N) had fallen asleep I made my way back to camp. All the boy were in their tents except the one I wanted to see...Felix. He sat on a log, facing the fire.

"Hello, Felix" I smiled sarcastically and he jumped as I walk over to him. Fear in his eyes. "You look so pathetic" I spat.

"What do you want? An apology?" His voice shook.

"No. I'm here to warn you" I crouch in front of him "Because you've done a lot for me in the past I'm going to give one last chance but if you do anything to betray me again I will not stop to kill you. Understand?"

He nods...

"One more thing..." I furrow my brow "I want you to stay as far away as possible from,(Y\N). If you touch her, talk to her or even think about her, or I will rip out your heart and shove it down your throat". He shivered. "Goodnight, Felix. See you in the morning".

I leave him and flew up to the sky. The half moon shining over the island; lighting everything up. Flying around the island, rearranging my thoughts, the ocean started to glow.

Curiously I flew to the cliff and watched. I watched as a whirl pool opened then out popped a boat. Not just any boat but the JollyRoger. A smirk spread my face. I quietly flew to the side of the boat, out of sight, peering over the top.

"Ahh Neverland" a familiar voice mumbled. His hook shinned in the moon.

"What's the plan, Captain?" Hooks right hand man, Smee asked placing his red hat on his head.

"Get on the island, find my sister then get off the island safe and sound" he chuckled.

"Oh" Smee sighed.

"Don't worry, Smee we'll be back on the seven seas soon" he reassured.

"Captain, how are we gonna know what she looks like?" One of Hook's men asks.

"Well she's a girl and I don't think their are any other girls on the island so this is very straight forward. Use your common sense, mate" he rolled his eyes.

"Ri-right, sir" the stupid pirate wobbles down under the deck.

"Smee, get the boats ready, we'll be leaving soon" he ordered

Smee runs off to the boats. I appear behind the Captain. He looked out to the ocean with a sigh.

"That's a deep sigh, Captain you troubled?" I joke.

He pulls out his sword, spinning around placing it on my neck. He pushed me towards the edge of the boat. His teeth showing with an angry grin.

I lift my hands up in serenader "Calm, Captain let's not start a fight. You know I'll win" I smirk.

"Get off my ship, boy!" He growls.

"Get off my island!"

"I will once I've got what I came for. Then you'll never see me again" he spat.

"And what is it you want?" I smirk raising a brow.

"You know exactly what I want, Pan. I want my sister" he raises his voice.

"Ha good luck with that" moving the sword away, I jump onto the edge of the boat.

"You let her go or el-".

Cutting him off with a laugh, I look down at him "I don't have her. She isn't a prisoner, to be honest she quiet happy here with me and the boys but if she want to go with you...she can".

He lowers his sword; looking me in the eye with confusion "Wait really?"

"Yes. Anyway I have thing to do so have fun finding her and don't get in my way".